Panama City Beach Helicopter Tours
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
View the beautiful Panama City Beach coastline from above on a thrilling helicopter tour. This activity is great for a first date or a fun family outing. There are 6 exciting tours to choose from so you can customize your trip! So "get to the chopper!" and book this incredible tour for an amazing trip you'll never forget.
- View PCB from a birds eye view
- Exciting 5-36 mile helicopter tour
- Professional and experienced pilots
- Noise-reduction headsets with voice-activated microphones
- Weather appropriate attire
- Due to FAA regulations, no single passenger can be over 300lbs and total weight cannot exceed 550lbs.
- Must be 18 years old to book. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Only 3 passengers max can go up at a time (Minimum of 2). If there is a large group, you must split the group into multiple flights.
- Not handicap accessible.
- No service dogs allowed.
- Free Parking is available
- Passengers are offered noise reduction headsets with a microphone to communicate during the trip.
- Safety and experience is a number one concern and all aircraft are maintained according to the highest FAA standards.
- Pilots are commercially rated and experienced.
- There are no guarantees sharks or any marine wildlife will be seen on the tour.
- Helicopter flights are offered year-round from 10am to Sunset.
- When booking for same day flights it is highly recommended to call and confirm space before booking. When the customer shows up for their flight, they will be added to the departure list, this is a first come first serve flight so there could be a wait depending on the volume of business for that day.
- Children UNDER 2 are FREE.
- Introduction Beach Tour - 5 miles: (2 per. minimum). Our intro ride is perfect for first time riders or for families with small children. This tour will fly you over the beautiful Emerald Coast water from the Panama City pier to the County pier and back. All of our scenic air tours will put a smile on your face. Approximately 5 minutes.
- Miracle Strip - 10 miles: (2 per. minimum). The helicopter will take you along the beach allowing you to see both city and county piers, over the Shipwreck Waterpark, and all of the hotels and beach life in between. Dolphins, stingrays, and sea turtles are common viewing on this tour so be sure to bring your video camera! Approximately 8-9 minutes.
- Shark Run - 16 miles: (2 per. minimum). One of our most popular tours, this exciting ride is designed particularly for those shark enthusiasts who want a bird’s eye view of the numerous sharks swimming below. Bring your camera to capture a variety of hammerheads, bull sharks, etc. feeding in their natural habitat. This tour leaves our guests with a new appreciation of what is really swimming among us. There are times when the marine life chooses not to cooperate with us. Our pilots are very experienced in locating and identifying the various marine life. Give us a call and we’ll be more than happy to tell you all about what we’re seeing now. Approximately 12-13 minutes.
- Run to the Pass - 22 miles: (2 per. minimum). Head east and take a trip to the Jetties, where multiple barges, commercial, and fishing vessels make their way from the Gulf into St. Andrew’s Bay, West Bay, and the Grand Lagoon. Get a bird’s eye view of Shell Island and the Hathaway Bridge as well. While traveling to the pass, see the entire coast line from Pier Park to St. Andrew’s State Park, where a variety of marine life tends to play. Approximately 15 minutes.
- Shell Island - 28 miles: (2 per. minimum). This is a combination of all of our tours plus much more. A passenger favorite, you will fly over 24 miles of emerald coast water viewing Historic St. Andrews State Park, the shipping channel, Grand Lagoon, and the ever popular Shell Island. There is an abundance of marine life around Shell Island along with sunken boats and man made reefs which serve as home for a variety of species of fish available for your viewing pleasure. You will be able to view the part of the beach that is only accessible by water or air. If you want the complete experience of seeing all of Panama City Beach, this is definitely the tour for you. Approximately 20-22 minutes.
- Shell Island / Breakfast Point - 36 miles: (2 per. minimum). A company favorite, this ride encompasses the Intro, Miracle Strip, Run to the Pass, and Shell Island, with an additional trip to the north along the Grand Lagoon, past the Naval Ship Yards and Hathaway Bridge, as well as the marsh lands along the West Bay and Breakfast Point. Approximately 25 – 26 minutes.
15726 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413, USA
Panama City Beach Helicopter Tours
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews