Panama City Beach Helicopter Tours
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
View the majestic Panama City Beach coastline from above on a thrilling helicopter tour. This activity is great for a first date or a fun family outing. There are 6 exciting tours to choose from so you can customize your trip! So plan a day you won't soon forget and book one of these Panama City Beach Helicopter Tours now!
- View stunning panos of Panama City Beach, Florida from your own helicopter
- Professional and experienced pilots
- Noise-reduction headsets with voice-activated microphones
- Choose from Introduction Beach Tour (5 miles), The Miracle Strip Tour (10 miles), Laguna Beach Tour (16 miles), Run to the Pass Tour (22 miles), Shell Island Tour (28 miles), Breakfast Point Tour (36 miles)
- Exciting adventure for everyone
Duration: 5 - 25 Min.
Choice of one of these tours with pilot:
- Introduction Beach Tour - 5 miles: (2 person minimum) Intro ride is perfect for first time riders or for families with small children. This tour will fly you over the beautiful Emerald Coast water from the Panama City pier to the County pier and back. All scenic air tours will put a smile on your face. Approximately 5 minutes.
- Miracle Strip - 10 miles: (2 person minimum) The helicopter will take you along the beach allowing you to see both city and county piers, over the Shipwreck Waterpark, and all of the hotels and beach life in between. Dolphins, stingrays, and sea turtles are common viewing on this tour so be sure to bring your video camera! Approximately 8-9 minutes.
- Laguna Beach Tour - 16 miles: (2 person minimum) Take in the view! Fly westbound beyond the peaceful Laguna Beach towards the brackish waters of Lake Powell, the largest coastal dune lake in North America. This tour will take you to Phillips Inlet, where the lake sometimes spills into the Gulf of Mexico. Keep your eyes peeled for marine life along the way! Approximately 11-12 minutes.
- Run to the Pass Tour - 22 miles: (2 person minimum) Head east and take a trip to the Jetties where multiple barges, commercial, and fishing vessels make their way from the Gulf into St. Andrew’s Bay, West Bay, and the Grand Lagoon. Get a bird’s eye view of Shell Island and the Hathaway Bridge as well. While traveling to the pass, see the entire coast line from Pier Park to St. Andrew’s State Park, where a variety of marine life tends to play. Approximately 15 minutes.
- Shell Island Tour - 28 miles: (2 person minimum) This is a combination of all of our tours plus much more. A passenger favorite, you will fly over 24 miles of emerald coast water viewing Historic St. Andrews State Park, the shipping channel, Grand Lagoon, and the ever popular Shell Island. There is an abundance of marine life around Shell Island along with sunken boats and man made reefs which serve as home for a variety of species of fish available for your viewing pleasure. You will be able to view the part of the beach that is only accessible by water or air. If you want the complete experience of seeing all of Panama City Beach, this is definitely the tour for you. Approximately 20-22 minutes.
- Breakfast Point Tour - 36 miles: (2 person minimum) A company favorite, this ride encompasses the Intro, Miracle Strip, Run to the Pass, and Shell Island, with an additional trip to the north along the Grand Lagoon, see the Naval Ship Yards and Hathaway Bridge, as well as the marsh lands along the West Bay and Breakfast Point. Approximately 25 – 26 minutes.
- Panama City Beach Helicopter Tour (choice of flight/tour)
- Noise reduction headphones
- Weather appropriate attire
- Children under 2 years old may sit on parent's lap, however, all children ages 2 and older are required by the FAA to have their own seat and seatbelt.
- Due to FAA regulations, no single passenger can be over 300 lbs and total combined weight cannot exceed 550 lbs.
- Guests must be 18 years old or older to book this tour. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Only 3 passengers max can go up at a time (Minimum of 2). If there is a large group, you must split the group into multiple flights.
- Hours are subject to change and tours subject to weather conditions. Confirm flight specifics with vendor prior to departure date.
- Service animals and pets are not permitted.
- Not handicap accessible.
- When booking for same day flights, it is highly recommended to call and confirm space before booking. When you show up for your flight, you will be added to the departure list, this is a first-come first-served flight so there could be a wait depending on the volume of business for that day.
- Helicopter flights are usually offered year-round from 10 AM - Sunset. Hours and availability may vary and are subject to change.
- Safety and experience is a number one concern and all aircraft are maintained according to the highest FAA standards.
- Passengers are offered noise reduction headsets with a microphone to communicate during the trip.
- There are no guarantees that sharks or any marine wildlife will be seen on the tour.
- Pilots are commercially rated and experienced.
- Children under 2 years old are FREE.
- Free parking is available on-site.
Per FAA there are weight restrictions and you will be weighed upon arrival, see restrictions for details
15726 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413, USA
Panama City Beach Helicopter Tours
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews