Once the tickets are booked online, customers will receive an email confirmation. Location is 13825 Perdido Key Drive, Pensacola, FL 32507. Look for a large parking lot on gulf side of Perdido Key Drive, just west of Dave's Snowballs. We are physically located on the beach. Park in the lot and follow the path down to the beach, look for a white booth. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time We recommend confirming the departure time at least 24 hours in advance.
Parasailing is a seasonal activity that is offered daily March through October. Daily departures are available from 9am-5pm during most of the season. During fall and early spring months hours vary based on conditions so it is recommended to book early to guarantee desired departure time
Duration: Approx. 1 hr for total trip
FREE Public parking is available at 13825 Perdido Key Dr, Pensacola, FL 32507. Please park in the lot and follow the path down to the white booth on the beach.
● Life Jackets & Equipment
● Gratuities (optional)
● Children ages 3-17 may parasail and be spectators if accompanied by an adult.
● Children ages 2 and under prohibited from flying and may not ride in boat as spectators.
● Weight limit is 500 lbs. total for each flight.
● Pregnant women, those with heart issues, knee injuries and back injuries are not allowed to fly.
● Family members or friends that elect not to parasail may ride on the boat for $29.99.
● Customers may get wet so dress appropriately.
● Up to 3 people can fly at once. Boat has maximum capacity of 6 people.
● Customers are launched in the air from the back of the boat using motorized equipment.
● Customers may bring a waterproof camera ONLY. No other personal items allowed on the boat.
● Photo packages include 40-60 pics per flight - satisfaction guaranteed.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable and the vendor calls off the tour, a later time/date may be rescheduled, or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.