Pirate Ship Adventure at John's Pass
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Calling all salty dogs and buccaneers!! It's time to ready yer sea legs and leave the landlubbers behind as you step aboard the towering Royal Conquest Pirate Ship at John’s Pass in Madeira Beach. Get ready for a swashbuckling adventure! Settled in Madeira Beach on Florida’s western coast, this pirate ship sails some of the most beautiful and enchanting waters you will ever set yer eyes on. This family-fun pirate cruise is perfect for all ages, whether ye be salty dogs, scallywags, cabin kids, or lil swabbies! The entertaining crew will lead you to the pirate fun that everyone can enjoy! Conveniently located in Madeira Beach, just 25 minutes from St. Petersburg or 35 minutes from Tampa, book your pirate adventure today!
- Cruise the high seas with real pirates in Madeira Beach
- Be on the lookout for pods of playful dolphins
- Memorable adventure in John's Pass
- Interactive experience for everyone
- Great for all ages
Duration: 1.5 Hrs.
- Entertainment and pirate activities
- Beer, wine, sodas, and water
- Pirate Cruise
- Safety equipment
- Life Vests
- Cash or credit card for extra drinks and snacks
- Weather appropriate clothing
- COVID RESTRICTIONS: Vendor is taking appropriate steps to ensure a safe and healthy environment. Boats will be sanitized prior to and between cruises. If you are not feeling well or do not feel comfortable riding boats, please avoid this activity. Vendor does their best to practice and encourage social distancing between individuals and groups (does not apply to families). Boats will be limited to 75% its normal capacity during COVID. The schedule is subject to change based on minimum fare, weather and social distancing requirements.
- Due to limited space, strollers are stowed on the dock as you board the ship. If you require special accommodations, please speak with the captain prior to boarding.
- Handicap accessible. However, the boarding ramp can only accommodate small manual wheelchairs.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed to be brought on board. No coolers allowed.
- There is a minimum of 12 passengers required for the trip to depart.
- The ship holds up to 46 passengers maximum.
- Anytime you are on the water there is a chance that you may get wet, but onboard the Royal Conquest the squirt gun battle is most likely the only way you may get wet. Dry areas are available for those who don’t enjoy a good squirt gun battle.
- Some activities to expect: Festive music provided by the professional quality surround system throughout the ship, water-gun battles, dance parties, Limbo, face painting, dolphin watching (no guarantees), pirate stories, full-service bar *Beer, wine, sodas, and water are included. Premium drinks and small snacks are available for purchase.
- The Royal Conquest is U.S. Coast Guard inspected. Captain and crew members are drug tested.
- Restrooms available on board boat and at departure location.
- There is metered parking as well as a parking garage.
- Cruises are 1 1/2 hours long unless otherwise noted.
- Vendor uses 45' NOA Marine Pirate Ship.
- Service animals are permitted.
- Handicap accessible.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the activity may be rescheduled by the vendor for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
140 Boardwalk Pl E West, Madeira Beach, FL 33708, USA
Pirate Ship Adventure at John's Pass
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews