Once you purchase the tickets online, print off the voucher or show the confirmation details from your mobile device for entry. Please have a valid ID with you to confirm your order if needed.
Tours depart from the Olin Marler Dock at 102 Harbor Boulevard, Destin, FL 32541. Morning trips typically depart between 6-8AM and afternoon trips depart 1-3PM. Please arrive at least 20 minutes early to check in.
Public parking is available at 102 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541 (Next to AJ's Bar and Grill) for $5 per car. As you pull off highway 98, head over the hill down to the Harbor. Customers may park on the hill or just over it.
● Bait & Tackle
● Fishing License
● Gratuities (15-20%)
● $5 Parking Per Car
● Coolers & Ice
● If the trip is booked at least 14 days out, the customer may put 50% deposit down and pay the other half a week before arrival. If the trip is booked within 14 days, the full amount is due upon booking.
● This trip is not recommended for children under 7 and pregnant women.
● Customer must be at least 18 to fish without parental consent.
● Boats have men and women bathrooms, a/c cabins, and fresh running water.
● Customer is recommended to bring a wash rag, hat, sun glasses, suntan lotion, hand sanitizer, small cooler with food and drinks, and a camera.
● The crew will fillet and bag any fish that the customer catches on the trip. Please tip the crew appropriately for all the hard work they do on the trip.
● Boats are 65 ft walk around vessels that are Coast Guard approved for up to 35 passengers.
● If you suffer from sever back or shoulder pain, please consult with a physician before booking as the use of the fishing pole can be strenuous at times.
● No GPS devices allowed on the boat. Olin Marler personnel reserve the right to confiscate these items.
● You will travel approximately 10-25 miles out to sea.
● The boat will sometimes experience movement and those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take dramamine or bonine for precaution.
● Handicap services are available, please call us when the reservation is booked for proper assistance
● If the weather or gulf is unfavorable for fishing, the trip will be rescheduled or refunded. If the trip is cut short due to weather conditions, the trip will be prorated.
If the captain declares that the trip be cancelled (weather, rough seas etc..), we will attempt to reschedule to the most convenient day possible. If the trip cannot be rescheduled, the full amount of the trip will be refunded to the customer. All no shows on the day of the trip will not be refunded. No refunds once the customer boards the boat. Any changes to the reservation are at the discretion of the charter company and additional charges may apply.