Riverboat CITY OF NEW ORLEANS Dockside Jazz Dinner
Experience a spectacular evening of food and music aboard the Mississippi River's newest paddle wheeler, the Riverboat “CITY of NEW ORLEANS.” Located in the heart of the French Quarter, this jazz feast also comes with a side of panoramic views of the Big Easy. Your dockside dinner features a full menu of delicious New Orleans fare like gumbo and more. Sip a refreshing cocktail and enjoy the world-class Jazz live in a relaxed yet sophisticated atmosphere. In a city full of great places to dine, a meal aboard the Riverboat “CITY of NEW ORLEANS” is a truly unique dining experience
- 3-hour dockside jazz dinner
- Panoramic views of the Mississippi River & French Quarter
- Authentic New Orleans food and cocktails
- Live entertainment by world-class jazz musicians
Duration: 3 Hours
- New Orleans Seafood Gumbo Made with a traditional Louisiana roux and served with rice
- Tournedos Marchand de Vin Two medallions of filet mignon sautéed with garlic, mushrooms and red wine demi-glace and topped with crabmeat
- Seafood Stuffed Chicken Breast Crawfish and shrimp stuffing and served with a lobster butter sauce
- Cajun Fettuccine Sautéed shrimp, crawfish, andouille sausage, green onions and mushrooms in a rich cream sauce served over fettuccine pasta
- Cauliflower Steak Roasted garlic herb parmesan crusted cauliflower topped with a portabella mushroom ragu
- Vegetable Slaw Carrots, Brussel sprouts, beets, broccoli, kohlrabi and radicchio served with a raspberry and honey vinaigrette dressing
- Sautéed Asparagus, Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Chocolate Mousse Cake, Chef Selection Desserts $5
- La Louisiane Sliced French Bread
- Community Coffee and Iced Tea included
Menu items subject to change based on availability and season Items can be prepared without seafood upon request
Disclaimer: Although some of these items are listed as having gluten free ingredients, due to an open air kitchen, vendor cannot guarantee a gluten free environment. They are prepared in the same kitchen and ovens as other non gluten free menu items and there is always a possibility of trace amounts crossing over through the air from the other kitchen areas.
- Three hour Jazz Dinner Experience
- Classic New Orleans’ style dinner options
- New Orleans Jazz band
- Cash and credit cards for bar
- Due to the historic nature of the boat, the levels above and below the main level are not handicap accessible.
- The kitchen on-board does not qualify for producing gluten-free meals as established by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization. The Riverboat City of New Orleans is unable to accommodate vegan or kosher dietary requirements and therefore must decline guest's request for special meals.
- This is a dinner aboard the Riverboat City of New Orleans. You will not disembark, you will remain dockside.
- No weapons or firearms of any kind are permitted.
- Periodically, the Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS will be out of service for her yearly U.S. Coast Guard inspections and general maintenance. All dinners during this time will take place on her sister vessel - the Steamboat Natchez.
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from traffic, it is requested that guests please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case, a confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- A standard gratuity of 20% is recommended for the server.
- Restrooms, gift shop and a cash bar are available onboard.
- Service animals as defined by the ADA are allowed.
- The main level is handicap accessible.
- Parking is available off-site for a fee.
- Dinner takes place rain or shine.
- Dinner is child-friendly.
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable and the vendor calls off the tour, the customer may reschedule for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 48 hour cancellation period. No-shows will not be refunded.
Customers booking 10 or more tickets will be considered a group. The cancellation policy for groups is different. Groups of 10 or more will have a 50% non refundable deposit kept on any cancellations or changes regardless of how far out they are made. Groups of 10 or more will have to pay a $2 gratuity per person, select ticket during check out. Customers are required to sign a contract and a copy of the signed contract is due within 7 days of booking to confirm your reservations, otherwise your order will be cancelled. A final guaranteed passenger count is due 72 hours prior to your cruise. Decreases making total due less than the 50% deposit will not receive any refund of original deposit. Any decreases to passenger count within 72 hours will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded. Additional seats may be purchased on site based on availability however seating will be reserved for the final guaranteed passenger count. If you would prefer to book your group booking via phone, please call 800-450-7139 and ask for the groups department.
400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Riverboat CITY OF NEW ORLEANS Dockside Jazz Dinner