Riverboat CITY OF NEW ORLEANS Jazz Brunch Cruise
The best brunch in New Orleans is on the Mississippi River – aboard the Riverboat "CITY of NEW ORLEANS". Fun and scenic, the Jazz Brunch Cruise features live Jazz music, brunch buffet with New Orleans style cuisine and a cash bar for cocktails. "Let the good times roll" with an on-board Second Line Parade sure to delight and create a Mardi Gras flare during the cruise. The cruise takes guests along the Mississippi River with views of the New Orleans skyline. It’s a brunch, it’s Jazz, it’s a cruise New Orleans style – complete with a Mardi Gras Second Line and loaded with fun! Experience a true New Orleans pastime and get carried down the Mississippi in style as visitors pass the site of the Battle of New Orleans and savor the age-old power and majesty of the river in a new spirit of adventure. It’s a cruise through time, touched by a timeless magic. An experience guests will find nowhere else in the world.
- Two hour Jazz riverboat cruise on the Mississippi River
- Taste of New Orleans Brunch Buffet
- Live Jazz and Mardi Gras 2nd Line Parade on all cruises
- Panoramic views of the river and the New Orleans' skyline
- Cocktails available for additional purchase
Duration: 2-3 Hours
Brunch Menu Selections Served Buffet Style
- Chicken and Sausage Gumbo Made with a traditional Louisiana roux and served with rice
- Sternwheeler Salad Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, red onions and croutons with a sugarcane vinaigrette and served family style
- Creole Grillades and Grits Pronounced “Gree-yahds” - a traditional Creole dish with braised beef and a homemade brown gravy
- Big Easy Eggs Benedict Served Traditional or with Crawfish and a Creole hollandaise
- Waffle Station Fresh made with a selection of toppings
- Mini Croissants and English Muffins Served with jellies and preserves
- Fruit Salad Chopped and mixed fresh seasonal fruit
- Bananas Foster A New Orleans original! Fresh sliced bananas sautéed in butter, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and rum, served warm atop vanilla ice cream
- King Cake Bread Pudding A New Orleans soufflé of local Leidenheimer French bread in a rich custard with white chocolate chips and vanilla Bourbon milk punch
- Community Coffee and Iced Tea Included
- Menu items subject to change based on availability and season -
Disclaimer: Although some of these items are listed as having gluten free ingredients, due to our open air kitchen, we cannot guarantee a gluten free environment. They are prepared in the same kitchen and ovens as other non gluten free menu items and there is always a possibility of trace amounts crossing over through the air from the other kitchen areas.
- Two hour riverboat cruise
- Optional Classic New Orleans’ Style Brunch served daily (if selected)
- Rates do not include 20% gratuity to servers.
- No hotel pickup and drop-off
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Rates do not apply to a special event or holiday cruises.
- Due to the historic nature of the boat, the levels above and below the main level are not handicap accessible.
- The kitchen onboard does not qualify for producing gluten-free meals as established by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization. The Riverboat City of New Orleans is unable to accommodate vegan or kosher dietary requirements and therefore must decline guest's request for special meals.
- This cruise departs daily, rain or shine, at 11:30am CST, boarding begins at 11:00am.
- The main level of the boat is handicap accessible.
- Service animals as defined by the ADA are allowed.
- Restrooms are located on board.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Groups of 10 or more should call 850-424-5125 before booking.
- Periodically, the Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS will be out of service for her yearly Coast Guard inspections and general maintenance. All cruises during this time will take place on her sister vessel - the Steamboat NATCHEZ.
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point just a short stroll from most downtown hotels.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable and the vendor calls off the tour, the customer may reschedule for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period. No shows are not eligible for a refund.
Customers booking 10 or more tickets will be considered a group. The cancellation policy for groups is different. Groups of 10 or more will have a 50% non refundable deposit kept on any cancellations or changes regardless of how far out they are made. Groups of 10 or more will have to pay a $2 gratuity per person, select ticket during check out. Customers are required to sign a contract and a copy of the signed contract is due within 7 days of booking to confirm your reservations, otherwise your order will be cancelled. A final guaranteed passenger count is due 72 hours prior to your cruise. Decreases making total due less than the 50% deposit will not receive any refund of original deposit. Any decreases to passenger count within 72 hours will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded. Additional seats may be purchased on site based on availability however seating will be reserved for the final guaranteed passenger count. Groups of 10 or more should call 850-424-5125 before booking.
400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Riverboat CITY OF NEW ORLEANS Jazz Brunch Cruise
Brand new to TripShock