Riverboat CITY OF NEW ORLEANS Jazz Cruise With Optional Dinner
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Experience a spectacular evening in New Orleans aboard the newest vessel on the riverfront, the Riverboat “CITY of NEW ORLEANS.” Departing from the heart of the French Quarter, guests will enjoy a leisurely two hour river cruise that will give guests panoramic views of the Mississippi River and the many unique sites along her banks. As the paddlewheel turns and the New Orleans skyline fades into the sunset, let the soulful tunes of Jazz music guide guests for the evening. In a city full of great places to dine, dinner on board the Riverboat “CITY of NEW ORLEANS” is a truly unique dining experience. The dinner cruise features many of New Orleans' classics and a relaxing atmosphere for enjoying an evening on the Mississippi River. Sip a refreshing cocktail while live Jazz music brings refined sophistication to our on-board entertainment. Groups large and small will also enjoy gathering for a stylish evening aboard the "CITY of New Orleans".
- Two hour riverboat cruise on the Mississippi River
- Live Jazz music
- Views of the New Orleans skyline
- Full bar with cocktails for purchase aboard
The Steamboat NATCHEZ is taking some time off, but her sister vessel will be taking her place. You’ll get the same authentic riverboat experience of a leisurely, two-hour cruise on the mighty Mississippi, enjoying traditional live Jazz and all the beautiful New Orleans sites, while also exploring the newly renovated riverboat addition to our family. Make sure you check out all four decks. The top deck view is a site to see!
The Riverboat “CITY of NEW ORLEANS,” uniquely New Orleans - welcome aboard!
Duration: 2 Hrs.
Dinner Jazz Table Side Menu
- Natchez Tossed Salad
- Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, red onions and croutons with a sugar cane vinaigrette served family style
- Chicken and Sausage Gumbo
- Made with a traditional Louisiana roux and served with rice
- Baked Chicken
- Served with Mushroom Ragout
- Bayou Seafood Pasta
- Crawfish tails and Shrimp tossed in a white wine and garlic parmesan cream sauce with penne pasta
- Paddlewheel Primavera
- Zucchini, squash, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes tossed in a zesty basil pesto
- Herb-Garlic Fingerling Potatoes
- Fingerling potatoes roasted with fresh rosemary, thyme, garlic, and ground pepper
- Green Beans Amandine
- Southern style green beans topped with toasted almond slivers
- Garlic Dinner Rolls
- White Chocolate Bread Pudding
- A soufflé of local Leidenheimer French bread in rich custard with a decadent white chocolate sauce
- Bananas Foster
- A New Orleans original! Fresh sliced bananas sautéed in butter, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and rum, served warm atop vanilla ice cream
- Community Coffee, Iced Tea or Water
- Menus are subject to change by season and availability.
- We are proud to serve primarily Louisiana and domestic seafood items.
- Two hour Jazz riverboat cruise
- New Orleans Jazz band
- Classic New Orleans’ style dinner served nightly (optional)
- Rates do not apply to special event or holiday cruises.
- Due to the historic nature of the boat, the decks above and below the main deck are not handicap accessible.
- The kitchen on-board does not qualify for producing gluten-free meals as established by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization. The Riverboat City of New Orleans is unable to accommodate vegan or kosher dietary requirements and therefore must decline guest's request for special meals.
- Cruise takes place rain or shine.
- The main deck is handicap accessible.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case, a confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Service animals as defined by the ADA are allowed.
- A standard gratuity of 20% is recommended for the server.
- Restrooms, gift shop and a cash bar are available onboard.
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that guests please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels.
- Periodically, the Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS will be out of service for her yearly U.S. Coast Guard inspections and general maintenance. All cruises during this time will take place on her sister vessel - the Steamboat Natchez.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable and the vendor calls off the tour, the customer may reschedule for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period. No shows will not be refunded.
Customers booking 10 or more tickets will be considered a group. The cancellation policy for groups is different. Groups of 10 or more will have a 50% non refundable deposit kept on any cancellations or changes regardless of how far out they are made. Groups of 10 or more will have to pay a $2 gratuity per person, select ticket during check out. For groups of 10 or more, vendor requires a 50% deposit 60-days prior to the cruise. Customers are required to sign a contract and a copy of the signed contract is due within 7 days of booking to confirm your reservations, otherwise your order will be cancelled. A final guaranteed passenger count is due 72 hours prior to your cruise. Decreases making total due less than the 50% deposit will not receive any refund of original deposit. Any decreases to passenger count within 72 hours will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded. Additional seats may be purchased on site based on availability however seating will be reserved for the final guaranteed passenger count. If you would prefer to book your group booking via phone please call 800-450-7139 and ask for the groups department.
400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Riverboat CITY OF NEW ORLEANS Jazz Cruise With Optional Dinner
youchoose the amount
theychoose their adventure