Rough-Toothed Encounter at Gulf World Marine Park
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
The Rough-Toothed Encounter is designed for all ages to learn more about dolphins by interacting up close and personal with them. You will have the opportunity to practice the "hand target" and cheerfully watch as the dolphin jumps up to touch your hand. Learn all about other behaviors taught include kisses, handshakes, hugs, and free time with various enriching activities. Book your encounter today and get up close and personal with Flipper and friends!
- Have an unforgettable experience swimming with dolphins
- Enjoy live, daily park shows and feeding experience with marine life
- Full access to the tropical gardens and Stingray Bay
- All-day admission to Gulf World is included with each swim
- An all day admission to Gulf World
- Personal Flotation Devices
- Swimsuit and towels
- Photos of your experience with dolphins
- Food & Beverage
- Participants must be at least 48 inches tall to do program by themselves.
- Participants from 42 inches to 47 inches tall must be accompanied in the water by a paying program participant 18 or older one on one.
- Participants will be measured before participating in program at check in.
- Small children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Expectant mothers are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Participants need to be able to swim.
- Participants must be able to speak and understand English.
- Participants over 250 lbs or not physically fit enough to swim to the open water are unable to do the ride portion of the swim. The Dolphin Encounter is recommended the encounter because it is held in the shallow end of the pool.
- Participants must be free of open wounds and show no signs of illness.
- Anyone allergic to fish is unable to participate.
- Anyone that has any medical restrictions, special needs, prosthetics, or pacemakers is required to call 850-234-5271 to make arrangements.
- ALL participant's first names, last names, and heights must be entered into the RESERVATION COMMENTS when booking. Failing to enter this information may cause the participant to miss the experience. Rescheduling or cancellation will be at Gulf World's discretion.
- The use of personal flotation devices is required in all water programs.
- Every Swim with a Dolphin encounter is photographed by our professional photographers. Professional prints or CD may be purchased after the encounter in the Photography Center.
- Bring your swimsuit and towel. It is recommended that you wear your suit under your clothes. Wet suits are only provided in cold weather and at the discretion of Gulf World.
- The habitats are filled with chlorinated saltwater and the water temperature averages between 70-75 degrees.
- Gulf World can accommodate groups of up to 20 people.
- Please leave valuables at home. Limited lockers are available.
- Guests may not bring coolers, food, or beverage items into the park.
- You are welcome to leave the park and return the same day with your hand stamped or your receipt.
- No refunds will be given unless canceled by Gulf World. If the weather causes the park to close during the duration of your vacation, the tickets can be exchanged for a refund by calling TripShock. No refunds once you have redeemed your ticket at the park.
- Gulf World is open at 10 AM and closes at 5 PM however, closing time may vary. Last entry at 12:30 to see all shows. Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Due to limited space, only 1 paid observer per swimmer over 18 is allowed. Observers are required to pay regular admission fee plus a $5 observer fee. Swimmers under 18 may have one complimentary observer, with the option to pay $5 for 1 extra observer.
- Observers are required to pay regular admission fees.
- No cameras are allowed.
If you purchase a Swim, Experience, or Meet N Greet ticket at Gulf World, General Admission is included in that animal experience ticket and you do not need to purchase a General Admission Ticket for that participant. Spectators for the animal experiences must purchase a General Admission Ticket for entry. If you purchase a General Admission ticket in addition to a Swim, Experience, or Meet N Greet ticket for the participant's entry into the park on accident, you will not receive a refund for the duplicate ticket purchase. However, you may come to Gulf World on another day or give the ticket away, but you will not receive a refund.
Gulf World Marine Institute (GWMI) is a 501c3 non-profit organization that is dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation and release of sea turtles and marine mammals. GWMI is proud to be a part of the Southeast Marine Mammal Stranding Network and the Sea Turtle Stranding and Salvage Network. Working under permits from National Marine Fisheries Service, U.S. Fish and Wildlife, and Florida Wildlife Conservation Commission, GWMI plays an important role in rescuing and rehabilitating injured marine mammals and sea turtles throughout the Florida Panhandle.
15412 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413, USA
Rough-Toothed Encounter at Gulf World Marine Park
Brand new to TripShock