Royal Swim with Dolphins at Gulf World Marine Park
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Feel the thrill of the "foot push," as dolphins raise you above the water surface by pushing you from the soles of your feet with the Royal Swim at Gulf World Marine Park. Besides the foot push, behaviors taught include the dorsal tow, kiss, hand target, handshake, hug and caresses, and free time with various activities. Fulfill that lifelong dream of interacting and swimming with dolphins. Book your Royal Swim Adventure today and prepare for the experience of a lifetime!
- Have an unforgettable experience swimming with dolphins
- Enjoy live, daily park shows and feeding experience with marine life
- Full access to the tropical gardens and Stingray Bay
- All-day admission to Gulf World is included with each swim
Duration: 30 Min.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- All-day admission to Gulf World Marine Park
- Royal Swim with Dolphins
- Personal Flotation Devices
- Swimsuit or wet suit
It is recommended that you wear your suit under your clothes
- ALL participant's first names, last names, and heights must be entered into the RESERVATION COMMENTS when booking. Failing to enter this information may cause the participant to miss the experience. Rescheduling or cancellation will be at Gulf World's discretion.
- Participants must be at least 54 inches tall to do program by themselves. Children 48 inches tall to 53 inches tall must be accompanied in the water by a paying program participant 18 or older one on one.
- Participants over 250 lbs or not physically fit enough to swim to the open water are unable to do the ride portion of the swim. The Dolphin Encounter is recommended the encounter because it is held in the shallow end of the pool.
- Anyone that has any medical restrictions, special needs, prosthetics, or pacemakers is required to call 850-234-5271 to make arrangements.
- Small children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Only participants under 18 may have one complimentary observer.
- Participants will be measured before participating in program at check in.
- Participants must be free of open wounds and show no signs of illness.
- Guests may not bring coolers, food, or beverage items into the park.
- Expectant mothers are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Please leave valuables at home. Limited lockers are available.
- Guests must arrive one hour before their program starts.
- Participants must be able to speak and understand English.
- Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Anyone allergic to fish is unable to participate.
- Participants must be able to swim.
- Cameras are prohibited.
- Gulf World Marine Institute (GWMI) is a 501c3 non-profit organization that is dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation and release of sea turtles and marine mammals. GWMI is proud to be a part of the Southeast Marine Mammal Stranding Network and the Sea Turtle Stranding and Salvage Network. Working under permits from National Marine Fisheries Service, U.S. Fish and Wildlife, and Florida Wildlife Conservation Commission, GWMI plays an important role in rescuing and rehabilitating injured marine mammals and sea turtles throughout the Florida Panhandle.
- Every Swim with a Dolphin encounter is photographed by professional photographers. Professional prints or CD may be purchased after the encounter in the Photography Center.
- Wet suits are available as the water temperature varies based on the climate and at the discretion of Gulf World. The habitats are filled with chlorinated salt water and the water temperature averages between 70-75 degrees.
- Guests are welcome to leave the park and return the same day with a hand stamp or receipt.
- Gulf World is open year round with seasonal hours. Current hours of operation are 9:30am-4:30pm Monday through Sunday.
- The use of personal flotation devices is required in all water programs.
- Gulf World can accommodate groups of up to 20 people.
Observer Rules Due to limited space, only 1 paid observer per swimmer over 18 is allowed. Observers are required to pay regular admission fee plus a $5 observer fee. Swimmers under 18 may have one complimentary observer, with the option to pay $5 for 1 extra observer. Observers are required to pay regular admission fees. No cameras are allowed.
ALL participant's first name, last names, and heights must be entered into the RESERVATION COMMENTS when booking. Failing to enter this information may cause the participant to miss the experience. Rescheduling or cancellation will be at Gulf World's discretion.
Customers must contact Gulf World directly to reschedule and will be charged a $25 rescheduling fee per participant. Anyone that is handicapped or has any medical restrictions, special needs, prosthetics, or pacemakers is required to contact Gulf World prior to booking.
15412 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413, USA
Royal Swim with Dolphins at Gulf World Marine Park
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews