Once the tickets are bought online for the desired day and time, you may present the e-voucher using your smart phone or print off and redeem at the main ticket counter. An all day admission to Gulf World is included with your "Swim With a Dolphin" encounter. Please set aside extra time to explore the park.
Gulf World Marine Institute (GWMI) is a 501c3 non-profit organization that is dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation and release of sea turtles and marine mammals. GWMI is proud to be a part of the Southeast Marine Mammal Stranding Network and the Sea Turtle Stranding and Salvage Network. Working under permits from National Marine Fisheries Service, U.S. Fish and Wildlife, and Florida Wildlife Conservation Commission, GWMI plays an important role in rescuing and rehabilitating injured marine mammals and sea turtles throughout the Florida Panhandle.
Please arrive at least 30 min before your scheduled swim time and account for high season traffic. Programs that have to be rescheduled will be charged a $25 fee per participant. Gulf World Marine Park is open year round rain or shine. Dolphin Swims are available every day the park is open, weather permitting. Gulf World Marine Park is open year round, rain or shine. During the summer months, Gulf World is open from 9:30am to 6:00pm. During spring, fall and winter, Gulf World is open 9:30 am to 4:30 pm. From November 27th to December 23rd, Gulf World is open 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
● An all day admission to Gulf World.
● Life vests.
● Swimsuit and towels
● Photos of your experience with dolphins
● Food & Beverage
● Participants must be at least 48 inches tall to do program by themselves.
● Participants 42 inches tall to 47 inches tall must be accompanied in the water by a paying program participant 18 or older one on one.
● Participants will be measured before participating in program at check in.
● Small children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
● Expectant mothers are not eligible to participate in this program.
● Participants need to be able to swim.
● Participants must be able to speak and understand English.
● Participants over 250 lbs or not physically fit enough to swim to the open water are unable to do the ride portion of the swim. The Dolphin Encounter is recommended the encounter because it is held in the shallow end of the pool.
● Participants must be free of open wounds and show no signs of illness.
● Anyone allergic to fish is unable to participate.
● Anyone that has any medical restrictions, special needs, prosthetics, or pacemakers is required to call 850-424-5125 to make arrangements.
● The use of life vests is required in all water programs.
● Every Swim with a Dolphin encounter is photographed by our professional photographers. Professional prints or CD may be purchased after the encounter in the Photography Center.
● Bring your swimsuit and towel. It is recommended that you wear your suit under your clothes.
● The habitats are filled with chlorinated saltwater and the water temperature averages between 70-75 degrees.
● Gulf World can accommodate groups of up to 20 people.
● Please leave valuables at home. Limited lockers are available.
● Gulf World Marine Park is located at 15412 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32413.
● Guests may not bring coolers, food, or beverage items into the park.
● You are welcome to leave the park and return the same day with your hand stamped or your receipt.
● No refunds will be given unless cancelled by Gulf World. If the weather causes the park to close during the duration of your vacation, the tickets can be exchanged for a refund by calling TripShock. No refunds once you have redeemed your ticket at the park.
● Due to limited space, only 1 paid observer per swimmer over 18 is allowed. Observers are required to pay regular admission fee plus a $5 observer fee. Swimmers under 18 may have one complimentary observer, with the option to pay $5 for 1 extra observer.
● Observers are required to pay regular admission fees.
● No cameras are allowed.
All sales are final and non-refundable unless canceled by Gulf World. Customers must contact Gulf World directly to reschedule and will be charged a $25 rescheduling fee per participant.
If you purchase a Swim, Experience, or Meet N Greet ticket at Gulf World, General Admission is included in that animal experience ticket and you do not need to purchase a General Admission Ticket for that participant. Spectators for the animal experiences must purchase a General Admission Ticket for entry. If you purchase a General Admission ticket in addition to a Swim, Experience, or Meet N Greet ticket for the participant's entry into the park on accident, you will not receive a refund for the duplicate ticket purchase. However, you may come to Gulf World on another day or give the ticket away, but you will not receive a refund.