Royal Swim with Dolphins at Gulf World Marine Park
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Feel the thrill of the "foot push," as dolphins raise you above the water surface by pushing you from the soles of your feet with the Royal Swim at Gulf World Marine Park. Besides the foot push, behaviors taught include the dorsal tow, kiss, hand target, handshake, hug and caresses, and free time with various activities. Fulfill that lifelong dream of interacting and swimming with dolphins. Book your Royal Swim Adventure today and prepare for the experience of a lifetime!
- Have an unforgettable experience swimming with dolphins
- Enjoy live, daily park shows and feeding experience with marine life
- Full access to the tropical gardens and Stingray Bay
- All-day admission to Gulf World is included with each swim
Duration: 30 Min.
- All-day admission to Gulf World Marine Park.
- Personal Flotation Devices.
- Bring your swimsuit or wet suit and towel. It is recommended that you wear your suit under your clothes.
- Observers of the swim programs are not allowed to bring cameras or take pictures during the swim.
- Guests may not bring coolers, food, or beverage items into the park.
- Participants must be at least 54 inches tall to do the program by themselves.
- Participants 42 inches tall to 53 inches tall must be accompanied in the water by a paying program participant 18 or older one on one.
- Participants will be measured before participating in the program at check-in.
- Small children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Expectant mothers are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Participants need to be able to swim.
- Participants must be able to speak and understand English.
- Participants over 250 lbs or not physically fit enough to swim to the open water are unable to do the ride portion of the swim. The Dolphin Encounter is recommended the encounter because it is held in the shallow end of the pool.
- Participants must be free of open wounds and show no signs of illness.
- Anyone allergic to fish is unable to participate.
- Anyone that has any medical restrictions, special needs, prosthetics, or pacemakers is required to call 850-234-5271 to make arrangements.
- ALL participant's first name, last names, and heights must be entered into the RESERVATION COMMENTS when booking. Failing to enter this information may cause the participant to miss the experience. Rescheduling or cancellation will be at Gulf World's discretion.
- The use of personal flotation devices is required in all water programs.
- Wet suits are provided in cold weather only and at the discretion of Gulf World.
- Every Swim with a Dolphin encounter is photographed by our professional photographers. Professional prints or CDs may be purchased after the encounter in the Photography Center.
- The habitats are filled with chlorinated salt water and the water temperature averages between 70-75 degrees.
- Gulf World can accommodate groups of up to 20 people.
- Please leave valuables at home. Limited lockers are available.
- You are welcome to leave the park and return the same day with your hand-stamped or your receipt.
- No refunds will be given unless canceled by Gulf World. If the weather causes the park to close during the duration of your vacation, the tickets can be exchanged for a refund by calling TripShock. No refunds once you have redeemed your ticket at the park.
- The activity duration is 30 minutes.
- Gulf World is open at 10 AM and closes at 5 PM however, closing time may vary. Last entry at 12:30 to see all shows. Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- Spectators for the animal experiences must purchase a General Admission Ticket for entry.
Observer Rules Due to limited space, only 1 paid observer per swimmer over 18 is allowed. Observers are required to pay regular admission fee plus a $5 observer fee. Swimmers under 18 may have one complimentary observer, with the option to pay $5 for 1 extra observer. Observers are required to pay regular admission fees. No cameras are allowed.
ALL participant's first name, last names, and heights must be entered into the RESERVATION COMMENTS when booking. Failing to enter this information may cause the participant to miss the experience. Rescheduling or cancellation will be at Gulf World's discretion.
If you purchase a Swim, Experience, or Meet N Greet ticket at Gulf World, General Admission is included in that animal experience ticket and you do not need to purchase a General Admission Ticket for that participant. Spectators for the animal experiences must purchase a General Admission Ticket for entry. If you purchase a General Admission ticket in addition to a Swim, Experience, or Meet N Greet ticket for the participant's entry into the park on accident, you will not receive a refund for the duplicate ticket purchase. However, you may come to Gulf World on another day or give the ticket away, but you will not receive a refund.
All sales are final and non-refundable unless canceled by Gulf World. Customers must contact Gulf World directly to reschedule and will be charged a $25 rescheduling fee per participant. Anyone that is handicapped or has any medical restrictions, special needs, prosthetics, or pacemakers is required to contact Gulf World prior to booking.
15412 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413, USA
Royal Swim with Dolphins at Gulf World Marine Park
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews