Sandbar Snorkeling Excursion
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Experience the beautiful emerald green water and white sugar shores on this Sandbar Snorkeling Excursion. If you have never experienced snorkeling, you are in for a real treat! As you open your eyes to a whole new world of underwater intrigue, you will have the opportunity to see seahorses, puffer fish, scallops, hermit crabs, and so much more. Cruise on a center console, snorkel and chill on a sandbar or opt for some island hopping fun. Book your totally customizable Sandbar Snorkeling Excursion
- Sandbar Snorkeling Excursion in Panama City Beach, Florida
- See seahorses, pufferfish, scallops, hermit crabs, and so much more
- Cruise from spot to spot focusing on your choice of location and specific targeted species
- Gain knowledge of various shells and biodiversity of local bays and lagoons
- Great for everyone ages 4+
Duration: 3 Hrs.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Private snorkel cruise on a 21-foot center console boat
- All snorkel equipment
- Bottled water
- Dry storage
- Life vests
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Drinks & snacks
- COVID-19 Restrictions: Vendor follows all state and local mandates and routinely sanitizes all vessels and equipment.
- All guests must be able to climb into and out of the vessel. There is a small four step ladder onto the waters edge.
- Reasonable accommodations can be made for persons with disabilities. There is no room for wheelchairs.
- No coolers are permitted. One is provided for you that will hold your drinks and snacks.
- There are restrooms available at the departure location but not on the vessel.
- Guests should be able to swim in order to participate in this activity.
- This is a public/community trip unless you book all 6 seats.
- There is a maximum of 6 guests allowed on this tour.
- There is a minimum of 2 guests required to depart.
- No children under 4 years of age are permitted.
- No service animals or pets permitted.
- If the weather is unfavorable for the tour, another time/date will be scheduled. If another time cannot be rescheduled, customer will be given a full refund.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed on boat within reason. A cooler is provided.
- Guests are allowed to bring one small bag such as, a backpack or similar.
- You will be cruising on a 2018 21-foot Robalo R200 center console.
- Closed annually on Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- There is free parking on-site.
- Smoking is permitted.
This is a public/community trip unless you book all 6 seats.
1120 Bayview Ave., Panama City, FL 32401, USA
Sandbar Snorkeling Excursion
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews