Sandestin (Destin) Fine Dining Dinner and Dancing Cruise
Come and enjoy the area's only fine dining entertainment yacht. The yacht features fresh gulf seafood, prime beef and much more, all prepared in a full service galley. Live entertainment and a full bar is available to enhance the experience.
→ The one and only fine dining yacht in Northwest Florida.
→ Live entertainment and full bar.
→ Cruise the beautiful Choctawatchee Bay.
→ Top observation deck for stunning views.
Public Cruise Menu Selections
Course 1 - Fresh Garden Salad and Artisan Bread
Course 2 - Please choose one
• Beef Filet Mignon with Lump Crab Scampi with herb-roasted Potatoes & seasonal Vegetables. (Add $12 to your ticket)
• Seared Gulf Fish & Shrimp Sautee, with White Wine Butter, herb-roasted Potatoes & seasonal Vegetables. (Add $12 to your ticket)
• Shrimp Sautee over Filet Mignon, with Lemon Beurre Blanc Sauce, herb-roasted Potatoes & seasonal Vegetables. (Add $12 to your ticket)
• Fresh Rosemary Baked Breast of Chicken, Served with Lemon Butter, herb-roasted Potatoes & seasonal Vegetables.
• Spicy Filet Mignon Tips Provencal A delectable sauce featuring Jalapenos, fresh Herbs, Garlic & Tomatoes. Served over Polenta Cakes.
• Seared Gulf Fish of the Day, Lightly seasoned & complemented by lemon butter, herb-roasted Potatoes & Seasonal Vegetables.
• Beef Filet Mignon Topped with Chef's Cabernet demi-glace, herb-roasted Potatoes & seasonal Vegetables.
• Gulf Shrimp & Grits Featuring Local, Organic Stone-ground Grits with a zesty Shrimp & Andouille Sauce.
• Southern Style Crab Cakes, A combination of Lump & Sweet Claw Crabmeat with chef's remoulade sauce, fresh herbs & seasonal vegetables.
• Harvest Vegetables, Featuring roasted squash, rosemary potatoes, tomato ragout-stuffed zucchini & balsamic green beans.
Course 3 - Chef's Dessert
All entrées served with Chef’s choice seasonal vegetables. Steaks will be cooked to medium unless otherwise noted.
Children menu is chicken tenders and mac n cheese (includes salad and dessert).
Booking Details:Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification with the hostess. Customers will board the yacht at the Sandestin marina located within the Sandestin Resort. Please arrive at least 45 minutes before departure. Reservations booked less than 24hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor.
The dining yacht runs on select days each month throughout the year. The cruise departure times typically vary between 5pm-7pm. (Boarding begins an hour before and all guests must arrive 45 minutes prior to departure to check in). Holiday Cruises may depart earlier or later, but PLEASE CONFIRM the departure time prior to arrival as times do change. Please be advised that this dinner cruise features cruise style seating and you may be sat with other parties depending on cruise occupancy. If you have a specific person/party you would like to be seated with please list their name in the comments section when booking, please keep in mind this is a request. The only way to guarantee being seated together is to book together. If you do not see availability for a future month, it's a good chance the schedule has not come out yet for those dates. Please check back at a later date for future cruise availability.
Duration: 3 Hours
● 3 course meal (Entree, salad, dessert)
● Coffee & Tea
● 3 Hour Cruise
● Live Entertainment
● Alcoholic Beverages
● Cruise Photo ($15)
● Upscale casual dress code required. This can include khaki's, polo shirts, sundresses, skirts, nice blouse, etc. No jeans/cutoff's, no flip-flop sandals. Sport coat not required.
● Public Parking is available at the Sandestin Resort Marina
● Customers may arrive at least one hour early to enjoy cocktails and views of the marina.
● Children and infants are welcome.
● Beverages and appetizers are available for purchase upon the cruise.
● Parking, traffic, and other unforeseen obstacles can cause you to miss the boat. The boat will leave the dock at the scheduled time and we cannot hold the boat for any reason.
● If unfavorable weather conditions cause the cruise to cancel, refunds will be applied if customers cannot reschedule.
Customers may cancel by 5pm the day before their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. For holiday cruises, a two day notice is required. Customers that cancel after 5pm the day prior to their trip will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the trip may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as the changes are completed before 5pm the day prior to arrival (two days for holiday cruises).
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Sandestin (Destin) Fine Dining Dinner and Dancing Cruise. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
Huntsville, Alabama, USA
Aug 23 2016 06:08am
The cruise was nice and a good value considering that they provide 3 hours on the boat, food, and music for approximately $250 (tax and tips included in this amount) for two people. ... read moreVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Longview, Texas, USA
Aug 11 2016 10:30am
Lets start with the positives, the singer was fabulous. The staff was very friendly. For the most part, the food was good. Now the negatives, a strawberry in my fruit and cheese tray had mold on it. A storm was coming in so we did not leave the dock. At 9:00 PM I asked to pay my bill and get off the boat. Within 5 minutes the boat was moving and I could not get off the boat. It was dark and we could not see anything. I could have cared less about taking a cruise at this point. The refund policy was if the boat moves at all then you do not get a partial refund. Seems like they did not want to give us a partial refund. They did comp my fruit/cheese tray and the one drip I ordered. I however did not receive the correct drink. The drink was good even though it wasn't what I... read moreVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Columbia, Missouri, USA
Jul 20 2016 08:48am
Thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. The food was good. Staff hospitable. Entertainment great. I would do this again.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Riverdale, Georgia, USA
Jul 19 2016 06:19am
This dinner cruise was amazing! The yacht was nice and clean. The entertainment was excellent and the food was fresh and divine! ! I would definitely recommend this to anyone.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
San Antonio, Texas, USA
Jul 4 2016 12:38pm
Crab cakes acquires such great taste. However, salad was poor standing. The waiter failed to share cocktail signature *specials. Including the reserved to hold from serving appetizers and any menu before 7pm. I was confused for the dinner cruise - I thought I could buy what I want. This is not a dinner cruise for millennials.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Aurora, Indiana, USA
Jun 27 2016 10:10am
Had a great time. Love this part of vacation look forward to this every yearVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Jun 24 2016 11:15am
My group thoroughly enjoyed this cruise. The food, entertainment, and ambiance was exceptional. The staff were very friendly and helpful. My husband and I were celebrating our 15th anniversary and it will be one to remember.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Jackson, Mississippi, USA
Jun 19 2016 03:17am
I enjoyed my time there the food was great and had awesome waiters I can't wait to return next yearVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Lorton, Virginia, USA
Jun 10 2016 02:26pm
Food and service was excellent, scenery was perfect! Highly recommend it!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Webb City, Missouri, USA
Jun 10 2016 09:57am
We had a wonderful time! The staff was very accommodating, food was wonderful, and entertainment was great. We had a blast and would recommend it to anyone!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review