Sandestin Fine Dining Dinner and Dancing Cruise
Come and enjoy the area's only fine dining entertainment yacht. The yacht features fresh gulf seafood, prime beef and much more, all prepared in a full service galley. Live entertainment and a full bar is available to enhance the experience.
→ The one and only fine dining yacht in Northwest Florida.
→ Live entertainment and full bar.
→ Cruise the beautiful Choctawatchee Bay.
→ Top observation deck for stunning views.
Public Cruise Menu Selections
Course 1 - Fresh Garden Salad and Artisan Bread
Course 2 - Please choose one
• Beef Filet Mignon with Lump Crab Scampi with herb-roasted Potatoes & seasonal Vegetables. (Add $12 to your ticket)
• Seared Gulf Fish & Shrimp Sautee, with White Wine Butter, herb-roasted Potatoes & seasonal Vegetables. (Add $12 to your ticket)
• Shrimp Sautee over Filet Mignon, with Lemon Beurre Blanc Sauce, herb-roasted Potatoes & seasonal Vegetables. (Add $12 to your ticket)
• Fresh Rosemary Baked Breast of Chicken, Served with Lemon Butter, herb-roasted Potatoes & seasonal Vegetables.
• Spicy Filet Mignon Tips Provencal A delectable sauce featuring Jalapenos, fresh Herbs, Garlic & Tomatoes. Served over Polenta Cakes.
• Seared Gulf Fish of the Day, Lightly seasoned & complemented by lemon butter, herb-roasted Potatoes & Seasonal Vegetables.
• Beef Filet Mignon Topped with Chef's Cabernet demi-glace, herb-roasted Potatoes & seasonal Vegetables.
• Gulf Shrimp & Grits Featuring Local, Organic Stone-ground Grits with a zesty Shrimp & Andouille Sauce.
• Southern Style Crab Cakes, A combination of Lump & Sweet Claw Crabmeat with chef's remoulade sauce, fresh herbs & seasonal vegetables.
• Harvest Vegetables, Featuring roasted squash, rosemary potatoes, tomato ragout-stuffed zucchini & balsamic green beans.
Course 3 - Chef's Dessert
All entrées served with Chef’s choice seasonal vegetables. Steaks will be cooked to medium unless otherwise noted.
Children menu is Flat Bread Cheese Pizza (includes salad and dessert).
Valentine's Day Couples Dinner
Course 1 - Smoked Tomato & Basil Soup
Course 2 - Please choose one Each
• 8oz. Filet Mignon Fresh Herb encrusted Beef Filet with a Shallot & Port Cream Sauce, Garlic Potato Mash & Chef’s Vegetables (Add a sauté Shrimp Scampi for an additional $9)
• Seared Gulf Fish, Fresh Gulf Fish & Red Pepper Buerre Blanc, Garlic Potato Mash & Chef’s Vegetables (Top with Sauté Shrimp for an additional $9)
• Chicken Farci, Andouille Sausage Stuffed Breast of Chicken Crusted and topped with Red Wine Cream, Garlic Potato Mash & Chef’s Vegetables
• Spaghetti Squash & Vegetable Ragout, Buttery Spaghetti Squash with a Zesty Vegetable & Tomato Ragout, (Top with Sauté Shrimp for an additional $9)
Course 3 - Chef's Dessert Place for Couples
Booking Details:Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification with the hostess. Customers will board the yacht at the Sandestin marina located within the Sandestin Resort. Please arrive at least 45 minutes before departure. Reservations booked less than 24hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor.
The dining yacht runs on select days each month throughout the year. The cruise departure times typically vary between 5pm-7pm. (Boarding begins an hour before and all guests must arrive 45 minutes prior to departure to check in). Holiday Cruises may depart earlier or later, but PLEASE CONFIRM the departure time prior to arrival as times do change. Please be advised that this dinner cruise features cruise style seating and you may be sat with other parties depending on cruise occupancy. If you have a specific person/party you would like to be seated with please list their name in the comments section when booking, please keep in mind this is a request. The only way to guarantee being seated together is to book together. If you do not see availability for a future month, it's a good chance the schedule has not come out yet for those dates. Please check back at a later date for future cruise availability.
Duration: 3 Hours
● 3 course meal (Entree, salad, dessert)
● Coffee & Tea
● 3 Hour Cruise
● Live Entertainment
● Alcoholic Beverages
● Cruise Photo ($15)
● Upscale casual dress code required. This can include khaki's, polo shirts, sundresses, skirts, nice blouse, etc. No jeans/cutoff's, no flip-flop sandals. Sport coat not required.
● Public Parking is available at the Sandestin Resort Marina
● Customers may arrive at least one hour early to enjoy cocktails and views of the marina.
● Children and infants are welcome.
● Beverages and appetizers are available for purchase upon the cruise.
● Parking, traffic, and other unforeseen obstacles can cause you to miss the boat. The boat will leave the dock at the scheduled time and we cannot hold the boat for any reason.
● If unfavorable weather conditions cause the cruise to cancel, refunds will be applied if customers cannot reschedule.
Customers may cancel by 5pm the day before their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. For holiday cruises, a two day notice is required. Customers that cancel after 5pm the day prior to their trip will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the trip may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as the changes are completed before 5pm the day prior to arrival (two days for holiday cruises).
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Sandestin Fine Dining Dinner and Dancing Cruise. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
lexington, Kentucky, USA
Dec 29 2015 09:08am
My husband and I both became very ill after the trip..food born illness..:(alot of money to get sick..anniversary nightmare!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Dec 29 2015 12:09pm
Sorry to hear about your illness. Our food is fresh so I'm 100% confident you did not get sick from us. Most likely you picked up this illness from other means than food.
fort Rucker, Alabama, USA
Dec 26 2015 11:46am
Food was great. The alcohol drinks didn't really have much alcohol in thenVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
chipley, Florida, USA
Oct 31 2015 01:07pm
We had an amazing time on the cruise. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The food was great and the entertainment was amazing and fun. Would definitely recommend.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Niceville, Florida, USA
Oct 24 2015 08:51pm
Took my wife out for out 7th wedding anniversary. I've been on many other dinner cruises in Hawaii, Guam, California, and Charleston SC. This cruise was one of the best. The service was great, the food was great, good entertainment, excellent docking location, the price and the prices of the extras weren't bad at all. My only complaint, I wish they would have had an option for cooking preference of the steaks as they were all medium rare, a little too rare for my wife so we switched plates. Only a minor critique.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
allen, Texas, USA
Sep 28 2015 03:43pm
The food was great, the staff was great, the guitarist was great....no compaints Everything was really a lot of fun...I would tell everyone reading this, if you want a nice date, then do thisVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
lamar, Indiana, USA
Sep 22 2015 03:18pm
It was not worth the money. The food was not good. The service was not good. We were upstairs where nothing was going on. There was good music downstairs, but our table was up. I would not refer anyone and I will not return.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Joseph S Yeruva
Fremont, California, USA
Sep 11 2015 10:23am
AwesomeVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Dallas, Texas, USA
Aug 31 2015 10:10am
The directions to the boat was like a labyrinth through docks with boats everywhere. Directions said look for biggest boat there and that would be the boat, well there must have been 10 big boats around various other sized boats, by the time we found the BIG boat it was so sad, We missed the boat by 10 min, we watched our boat sail away. Nobody called us ask if we needed help to find the boat or to follow up on our loss from the Destin Dinner Cruise. I payed $160.00 for nothing, no refund, no email, nothing, and no "thanks" for the free $160.00.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Kingwood, Texas, USA
Aug 20 2015 03:15pm
When booking our cruise, the details for departure were a bit confusing. We understood that we needed to be on the ship by 6:30. Unfortunately, that is when the ship departed. The staff was very understanding and willilng to rebook our cruise for another day It was an amazing experience.We enjoyed the food, atmosphere, and enviornment.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Columbia, Illinois, USA
Aug 19 2015 02:12pm
The cruise was nice but they have not honored our coupon that they said they would...there is some confusion on their end when telling others how to book the cruise...we have called a number of times and do not get anywhere...they tell me a manager will call back and no one does...they are also cheating their staff out of tips the way they total the bill...my son was unsure how to tip because his bill that evening only had drinks and an appetizer...so he also left a cash tip in the glass for the workers...it is over priced for the meal portionsVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Aug 19 2015 04:01pm
Glad you enjoyed your cruises and sorry for the confusion. The discount you are speaking of is an internal promotion and is not available for booking online via tripshock. I understand that you called to ask if you could use the coupon but unfortunately we didn't know you had previously booked via tripshock. When you book direct, we present you with a total bill for tickets, apps, drinks etc... at the end of cruise we deduct any promos you may have. We try to explain to all Tripshock passengers that tip is not included so that they know to tip on the total bill not just drinks and apps. This is also explained in our confirmation. If you would like to speak with a manager please call 850-650-2519.