Sandestin Fine Dining Dinner and Dancing Cruise
Come and enjoy the area's only fine dining entertainment yacht. The yacht features fresh gulf seafood, prime beef and much more, all prepared in a full service galley. Live entertainment and a full bar is available to enhance the experience.
→ The one and only fine dining yacht in Northwest Florida.
→ Live entertainment and full bar.
→ Cruise the beautiful Choctawatchee Bay.
→ Top observation deck for stunning views.
Public Cruise Menu Selections
Course 1 - Fresh Garden Salad and Artisan Bread
Course 2 - Please choose one
• Beef Filet Mignon with Lump Crab Scampi with herb-roasted Potatoes & seasonal Vegetables. (Add $12 to your ticket)
• Seared Gulf Fish & Shrimp Sautee, with White Wine Butter, herb-roasted Potatoes & seasonal Vegetables. (Add $12 to your ticket)
• Shrimp Sautee over Filet Mignon, with Lemon Beurre Blanc Sauce, herb-roasted Potatoes & seasonal Vegetables. (Add $12 to your ticket)
• Fresh Rosemary Baked Breast of Chicken, Served with Lemon Butter, herb-roasted Potatoes & seasonal Vegetables.
• Spicy Filet Mignon Tips Provencal A delectable sauce featuring Jalapenos, fresh Herbs, Garlic & Tomatoes. Served over Polenta Cakes.
• Seared Gulf Fish of the Day, Lightly seasoned & complemented by lemon butter, herb-roasted Potatoes & Seasonal Vegetables.
• Beef Filet Mignon Topped with Chef's Cabernet demi-glace, herb-roasted Potatoes & seasonal Vegetables.
• Gulf Shrimp & Grits Featuring Local, Organic Stone-ground Grits with a zesty Shrimp & Andouille Sauce.
• Southern Style Crab Cakes, A combination of Lump & Sweet Claw Crabmeat with chef's remoulade sauce, fresh herbs & seasonal vegetables.
• Harvest Vegetables, Featuring roasted squash, rosemary potatoes, tomato ragout-stuffed zucchini & balsamic green beans.
Course 3 - Chef's Dessert
All entrées served with Chef’s choice seasonal vegetables. Steaks will be cooked to medium unless otherwise noted.
Children menu is chicken tenders and mac n cheese (includes salad and dessert).
Booking Details:Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification with the hostess. Customers will board the yacht at the Sandestin marina located within the Sandestin Resort. Please arrive at least 45 minutes before departure. Reservations booked less than 24hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor.
The dining yacht runs on select days each month throughout the year. The cruise departure times typically vary between 5pm-7pm. (Boarding begins an hour before and all guests must arrive 45 minutes prior to departure to check in). Holiday Cruises may depart earlier or later, but PLEASE CONFIRM the departure time prior to arrival as times do change. Please be advised that this dinner cruise features cruise style seating and you may be sat with other parties depending on cruise occupancy. If you have a specific person/party you would like to be seated with please list their name in the comments section when booking, please keep in mind this is a request. The only way to guarantee being seated together is to book together. If you do not see availability for a future month, it's a good chance the schedule has not come out yet for those dates. Please check back at a later date for future cruise availability.
Duration: 3 Hours
● 3 course meal (Entree, salad, dessert)
● Coffee & Tea
● 3 Hour Cruise
● Live Entertainment
● Alcoholic Beverages
● Cruise Photo ($15)
● Upscale casual dress code required. This can include khaki's, polo shirts, sundresses, skirts, nice blouse, etc. No jeans/cutoff's, no flip-flop sandals. Sport coat not required.
● Public Parking is available at the Sandestin Resort Marina
● Customers may arrive at least one hour early to enjoy cocktails and views of the marina.
● Children and infants are welcome.
● Beverages and appetizers are available for purchase upon the cruise.
● Parking, traffic, and other unforeseen obstacles can cause you to miss the boat. The boat will leave the dock at the scheduled time and we cannot hold the boat for any reason.
● If unfavorable weather conditions cause the cruise to cancel, refunds will be applied if customers cannot reschedule.
Customers may cancel by 5pm the day before their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. For holiday cruises, a two day notice is required. Customers that cancel after 5pm the day prior to their trip will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the trip may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as the changes are completed before 5pm the day prior to arrival (two days for holiday cruises).
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Sandestin Fine Dining Dinner and Dancing Cruise. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
Battle Creek, Michigan, USA
May 17 2016 04:21pm
Excellent experience from start to finish. Booking is simple and attended to by a staff who cares about every detail. Arrived at the boat a little early and enjoyed cocktails at the seaside bar, boarded the boat on schedule to a wonderful crew. This timing had to be practiced as every part of the cruise was perfect. The entertainment flowed exactly with dinner timing and where the boat was relative to the sunset and evening dancing. Excellent crowd and the meal was served as professionally as any 5 star resteraunts. Food was incredible. Portions designed to feed, not stuff and cooked to perfection. Can't wait to do it again!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Miramar Beach, Florida, USA
May 15 2016 09:29am
My wife and I celebrated our Anniversary on the Sunquest Dinner cruise. The food was fabulous the entertainment was awesome! We enjoyed a cocktail as we watched the sun set and listened to beautiful music. We danced to several of our favorites songs. It was magical. One guy on the cruise asked his girl friend to marry him and we all rejouced with them. We had a fabulous time!!! Next year we know where we will spend our Anniversary again. What a great time. We loved the guy who entertained. He had an amazing voice and was so funny and entertaining.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Brentwood, Tennessee, USA
Apr 5 2016 08:38am
This was a thoroughly enjoyable evening. We were especially impressed with the music -- being from Nashville we are a bit spoiled when it comes to musicians -- and the food. The entertainment was excellent and the food was delicious. It was a beautiful night...Just a great experience.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
panama city, Florida, USA
Apr 1 2016 09:22am
The staff, service, food and entertainment was amazing and the view was amazing, the experience however was ruined by the person sitting next to me, she was loud the entire time and made it very hard for us to have a romantic dinner and we couldn't hear each other over her. Other than her the actual boat itself was well worth it. Thanks and we will be coming back!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
navarre, Florida, USA
Feb 27 2016 08:06pm
The boat, staff, and entertainment were wonderful. I paid for the upgraded meals for the 4 of us and was very disappointed. Our first basket of bread brought to our table had 2 pieces in it.. Error??? The filets were overcooked and dry. The salad was mostly lettuce. I paid $48.00 extra for the upgrade and it was a sub standard meal to say the least. We were very excited to bring our out of state guests on your cruise, but because of the food service we will not return.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Plymouth, Minnesota, USA
Feb 20 2016 11:10am
Great meal great service. Boat is very nice and crew is very attentive. Entertainer was excellent and music selection was a perfect mix for the audienceVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
lexington, Kentucky, USA
Dec 29 2015 09:08am
My husband and I both became very ill after the trip..food born illness..:(alot of money to get sick..anniversary nightmare!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Dec 29 2015 12:09pm
Sorry to hear about your illness. Our food is fresh so I'm 100% confident you did not get sick from us. Most likely you picked up this illness from other means than food.
fort Rucker, Alabama, USA
Dec 26 2015 11:46am
Food was great. The alcohol drinks didn't really have much alcohol in thenVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
chipley, Florida, USA
Oct 31 2015 01:07pm
We had an amazing time on the cruise. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The food was great and the entertainment was amazing and fun. Would definitely recommend.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Niceville, Florida, USA
Oct 24 2015 08:51pm
Took my wife out for out 7th wedding anniversary. I've been on many other dinner cruises in Hawaii, Guam, California, and Charleston SC. This cruise was one of the best. The service was great, the food was great, good entertainment, excellent docking location, the price and the prices of the extras weren't bad at all. My only complaint, I wish they would have had an option for cooking preference of the steaks as they were all medium rare, a little too rare for my wife so we switched plates. Only a minor critique.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review