Before arrival, please confirm departure date and time at least 48 hours prior to the trip. Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to arrival for the safety briefing. Have your confirmation number and drivers license available upon arrival.
Charters are available year round. Departures are offered daily based on availability. Please check the "Check Availability" button above for current schedule and pricing. It is best to reserve your charter at least 2 days in advance to avoid sellouts. Reservations booked less than 48hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor.
Duration: 4-12 Hrs.
Free public parking available at the Sandestin Marina.
● Rods, reels, and tackle
● Fishing license
● Experienced captain
● Fully equipped boat
● Fish cleaning and bagging
● Water, soda and Gatorade
● Life jackets
● Gratuities (15-20%)
● Transportation to and from marina
● Must be at least 18 to reserve this charter.
● Must be at least 16 years old to be on board without a parent or guardian. Children ages 4-16 must be accompanied by an adult. Children ages 4-10 must wear a life jacket during the entire trip and are supplied by the charter company. The minimum age to board the boat is 4 years old.
● The boats are coast guard approved for 4-6 passengers, depending on the boat.
● Departure time can begin as early as 6:00 AM. Please specify what time you would like to depart and the charter will confirm.
● The 33' Grady White Center Console can accommodate up to 6 passengers, is used for bay, Gulf, and offshore fishing, and has a bathroom. There is a 4-hour minimum for bay fishing, a 5-hour minimum for Gulf fishing, and a 7-hour minimum for offshore fishing as you will be traveling 40-65 miles offshore.
● The 56' Viking can accommodate up to 6 passengers, is used for offshore fishing and has two bathrooms as well as a full salon with three bedrooms. There is an 8-hour minimum. This charter also comes with a first mate and boxed lunches. The charter company will contact you regarding lunch.
● Customers are asked to bring a hat, suntan lotion, food and beverages, sunglasses and camera. You are welcome to bring a cooler for your food and beverages aboard the 24' Ranger and 33' Grady. The 56' Viking has a fully equipped salon with refrigerators.
● The captain will fillet and bag any fish that the customer catches on the trip. Please tip appropriately for all the hard work that is done on the trip.
● There are no guarantees that the customer will catch the target species, but the captain has a very high success rate in finding and catching certain species.
● You may bring alcohol but glass bottles or items are prohibited on the boat
● Trips are always decided based on the captain's discretion due to weather. The trip will either reschedule or be refunded to the customer.
Customers can cancel up to 6 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee unless the captain has to call off the trip due to inclement weather. In this case, another day will be scheduled or the customer may opt for a full refund. Customers that cancel less than 6 hours prior to their arrival will not receive a refund. No shows are also not eligible for a refund. No refunds will be given once the customer boards the boat.