Savannah Haunted Bike Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Novice and experienced ghost seekers should join in on this bike tour of America's most haunted city! Load up on your bike and hit the streets for a tour filled with fun and frights! This tour focuses on Savannah's dark haunted history while immersing in a beautiful old city. Expect to hear thrilling, but completely true stories that will shake you to your core. And prepare to be introduced to some of Savannah's most famous Ghosts. What is scarier than a true horror story? Prepare to be unsettled! Terror awaits you, book today!
- Haunted Bike Tour with city-licensed guide through the historic district of Savannah, Georgia
- Ride to the area's most haunted spots such as, Sorrel-Weed House, Madison Square, Colonial Park Cemetery, 1790s Inn, & more
- Stop at multiple locations for photo ops, guide recommendations on places to eat or drink, & historical chats
- Learn about Savannah’s trees & architecture from your guide as you cruise along
- Hear thrilling and completely true stories that will shake you to your core
- Great for all bike riders ages 4+
Duration: 1 Hr.
- 1 Hour Haunted Bike Tour in Savannah, Georgia
- Bike rental for adults, teens, & youth
- Headlight & taillight
- Headlamp (optional)
- Bottled water
- Bug spray
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Raincoat, poncho, or light jacket
- Comfortable shoes
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please reach out to the provider prior to your activity/trip date.
- Helmets are required for those under the age of 16 years old, per state law. It is optional and provided free of charge for those 16+.
- Expectant mothers should participate at their own discretion.
- There is a maximum of 6 adult bikes and 2 kid bikes per tour.
- Alcohol is not permitted while on this tour.
- Bike tour is not handicap accessible.
- Vendor uses one speed cruiser bikes with coaster breaks. The terrain is flat so this is ideal. The bikes have no gears and wide, comfy seats that can be easily adjusted for height. Arrive early for best choice as bikes are on first come, first served basis. Bikes have baskets for small personal items you may want to bring. Vendor also has several tricycles available on first come first served basis.
- Bikes of all sizes are available 29 inch, 26 inch, 24 inch, 20 inch, and more! Children are provided with a youth bicycle and helmet. Vendor does not have child seats or training wheels at this time, but you may bring your own bikes with carriers if you'd like. Carriers are available upon request. There is no charge for child passengers on/behind your bike. They can also be towed in a trailer behind guide if necessary.
- Tour is throughout Savannah’s 1 square mile historic district, visiting many of the squares and parks — adding up to approximately 3 to 4 miles of easy cruising on flat terrain.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- Pets are permitted on tour if they can ride quietly and comfortably in a carrier you provide. No charge for furry friends.
- Restrooms are available at the departure/finish location.
- You may bring your own bike if you would like.
502 E Broughton St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Savannah Haunted Bike Tour
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews