Once you purchase the tickets online, print off the voucher or show the confirmation details from your mobile device for entry. Please have a valid ID with you to confirm your order if needed.
The trip departs between 4:30PM and 6:30PM. Check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure. All party participants must be present at check-in at 205 Elizabeth Street, Unit 1, Key West, FL 33040
Key West Bight municipal parking lot, located at the corner of Margaret and Caroline Streets. The cost is $3/hour or $20/day.
● Full liquor bar included onboard
● Sunset sail aboard a romantic two-masted schooner
● Soft drinks and filtered water
● Chef’s selection of hors-d'oeuvres including peel and eat shrimp
● Champagne, margaritas, sangria, boutique wine, and premium beer
● Views of local attractions like Mallory Square, Fort Zachary Taylor and Sunset Key
● Gratuities (not included)
● No outside Alcohol allowed.
● Must be 21 to consume alcohol.
● Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
● Glass bottles are not allowed on the boats.
● The crew is First Aid, CPR & AED certified.
● Please bring a valid, government-issued photo ID.
● Customers may want to bring a camera and bring sunglasses.
● If captain canceled the trip because of weather then a full refund will be given.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the weather is unfavorable, the experience may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.