Sea Lion Encounter at Gulf World Marine Park
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Have you ever wondered what it was like to be up close and personal with the adorable and hysterical California Sea Lion? The Sea Lion Encounter at Gulf World Marine Park is your opportunity to see these playful and sweet natured creatures live and at play. Get in the water with them as you get to know their unique personalities and characteristics. Guests ages 12 and older are invited to interact with a California Sea Lion in Gulf World's all new in-water experience. Participants will learn valuable information about these extraordinary animals and how to help with conservation efforts after the swim is over. Gulf World invites guests to come for the experience and leave with a mission to help the environment and the animals that call it home.
- Have an unforgettable experience learning about the California Sea Lion
- Enjoy live, daily park shows and feeding experience with marine life
- Full access to the tropical gardens and Stingray Bay
- All-day admission to Gulf World is included with each encounter
COVID information - Guests ages 4 and up are required to wear a mask/face shield while inside buildings.
- An all day admission to Gulf World
- Personal Flotation Devices
- Swimsuit and towels
- Photos of your experience
- Food & Beverage
- Participants must be at least 12 years old and 56 inches tall to participate.
- Anyone that has any medical restrictions, special needs, prosthetics, or pacemakers is required to call 850-234-5271 to make arrangements.
- Participants must be physically fit and agile to access the animal habitat.
- Participants will be measured before participating in program at check in.
- Bring your swimsuit and towel (recommended wearing suit under clothes).
- Participants must be free of open wounds and show no signs of illness.
- Expectant mothers are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Small children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Participants must be able to speak and understand English.
- No refunds will be given unless cancelled by Gulf World.
- Anyone allergic to fish is unable to participate.
- Participants need to be able to swim.
- ALL participant's first names, last names, and heights must be entered into the RESERVATION COMMENTS when booking. Failing to enter this information may cause the participant to miss the experience. Rescheduling or cancellation will be at Gulf World's discretion.
- The habitats are filled with chlorinated saltwater and the water temperature averages between 70-75 degrees.
- You are welcome to leave the park and return the same day with your hand stamped or your receipt.
- No refunds will be given unless canceled by Gulf World. If the weather causes the park to close during the duration of your vacation, the tickets can be exchanged for a refund by calling TripShock. No refunds once you have redeemed your ticket at the park.
- Gulf World is open at 10 AM and closes at 5 PM however, closing time may vary. Last entry at 12:30 to see all shows. Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Professional prints or digital photos may be purchased after the encounter in the Photography Center.
- No jewelry is allowed to be worn during the program for the safety of the animals.
- Every Interactive Program is photographed by our professional photographers.
- The use of personal flotation devices is required in all water programs.
- Guests may not bring coolers, food, or beverage items into the park.
- Please leave valuables at home. Limited lockers are available.
- This program can have groups of up to 6 people.
- Please do not leave children unattended.
- No cameras or cell phones are allowed.
Gulf World Marine Institute (GWMI) is a 501c3 non-profit organization that is dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation and release of sea turtles and marine mammals. GWMI is proud to be a part of the Southeast Marine Mammal Stranding Network and the Sea Turtle Stranding and Salvage Network. Working under permits from National Marine Fisheries Service, U.S. Fish and Wildlife, and Florida Wildlife Conservation Commission, GWMI plays an important role in rescuing and rehabilitating injured marine mammals and sea turtles throughout the Florida Panhandle.
ALL participant's first names, last names, and heights must be entered into the RESERVATION COMMENTS when booking. Failing to enter this information may cause the participant to miss the experience. Rescheduling or cancellation will be at Gulf World's discretion.
Anyone that is handicapped or has any medical restrictions, special needs, prosthetics, or pacemakers is required to contact Gulf World or TripShock prior to booking.
15412 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413, USA
Sea Lion Encounter at Gulf World Marine Park
youchoose the amount
theychoose their adventure
Brand new to TripShock