North Myrtle Be... > Dolphin Cruises & Tours
Atlanta, GA
Baton Rouge, LA
Biloxi-Gulfport, MS
Clearwater, FL
Destin, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fort Myers, FL
Fort Walton Beach-Okaloosa Island, FL
Gatlinburg, TN
Gulf Shores-Orange Beach, AL
Hilton Head, SC
Islamorada, FL
Jackson, WY
Key West, FL
Lafayette, LA
Marco Island, FL
Maui, HI
Miami, FL
Milton, FL
Miramar Beach-Sandestin Area, FL
Mobile, AL
Murrells Inlet, SC
Myrtle Beach, SC
Nashville, TN
New Orleans Plantation Country, LA
New Orleans, LA
New York, NY
North Myrtle Beach, SC
Ocean Springs, MS
Orlando, FL
Panama City Beach, FL
Pensacola Beach-Navarre, FL
Perdido Key, FL
Pigeon Forge, TN
Santa Rosa Beach-30A, FL
Savannah, GA
St. Augustine, FL
St. Petersburg-St. Pete Beach, FL
Tampa, FL
Washington, DC
All activities
Boat Tours
Bus Tours
City Tours
Comedy Clubs
Concerts & Events
Day Trips & Excursions
Deep Sea Fishing Charters
Dinner Cruises
Dolphin Cruises & Tours
Fishing Charters
Go Karts
Jet Ski/Waverunner Rentals
Magic Shows
Museums
Night Life
Party Boat Fishing Trips
Performance Entertainment
Pirate Cruises
Pontoon Boat Rentals
Sailing Charters
Shark Fishing
Special Events
Sunset Cruises
Sunset Dinner
Theater
Theme Parks
Tourist Attractions
Waverunner Dolphin Tours
08/15/2020 ~ 08/21/2020
August 2020
Su
Mo
Tu
We
Th
Fr
Sa
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

Everything we expected and more!

about 1 day ago
I thought when we were going to see dolphins that they would be trapped like a zoo like setting but these were wild dolphins in there natural habitat! It took a few minutes to find them but when we did the captain did a great job keeping us right up in the action. Super friendly staff and very clean. Great family trip if you have a few hours you need to fill. Price was extremely affordable for the experience
Raymond P

Amazing!

about 3 days ago
This was an amazing experience! I would recommend to anyone who loves adventure! Will be doing this again!
Peggy B

Rating

about 6 days ago
Great boat trip, but didn't see any dolphins. Captain's comments during trip were almost impossible to hear.
Kaye T

Sea Thunder Dolphin Cruise Myrtle Beach

about 9 days ago
It was all we wanted in a dolphin cruise
Brad B

nice boat ride

about 6 days ago
unfortunately we didn’t see any dolphins, but i guess it was a nice boat ride regardless. Picked sea thunder specifically because they claim to have a 98% success rate and I really thought what are the chances we’re the 2%. welp that happened (should update the rate to 97 now LOL) I did get the text to schedule another trip but we had to leave the next day and didn’t have time. apparently it doesn’t expire so if I ever go back & see dolphins ... I’ll let you all know
Nicole W

Sea Thunder

about 13 days ago
Enjoyed boat ride but ocean to rough could not go out but was still enjoyed by us and we appreciate the captain for considering the safety of passengers. We'll be back Sea Thunder!
Robert M

Dolphin Cruise

about 17 days ago
Perfect weather, great crew, awesome time!
Cheryl H

Good Time

about 20 days ago
The boat ride was awesome and the dolphins just made it better. There was no bad experience on this dolphin cruise.
Amy K

Best time ever

about 22 days ago
Wonderful cruise
Kellie A

Dolphin Cruise

about 22 days ago
It was AMAZING! All of the staff are so kind and sweet and we saw so many dolphins! It was absolutely beautiful
Ashlyn K