Small Airboat Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Zoom through the bayous and marshlands on this small airboat tour and make some Cajun memories to last a lifetime! Each tour varies according to the mood of the area wildlife. You may see American alligators, bald eagles, raccoons, wild boars, turtles, snakes, and numerous bird species. Witness majestic live oak trees draped in mysterious Spanish moss, black willow trees, swamp red maples, wild iris, and spider lilies. While on the tour, your captain will tell the stories of the swamp and show you just how the locals live. By the end of the tour, you will be planning your next adventure to the swamps!
- Narrated airboat tour of the swamps and bayous of Luling, Louisiana
- Explore the local habitats and see reptiles and other creatures
- All captains are Louisiana natives and U.S. Coast Guard certified
- Thrilling, high-speed adventure for ages 5+
Duration: 1.5 - 2 Hrs.
- Narrated airboat tour by U.S. Coast Guard certified captain
- Disposable hearing protection
- Transportation for all Greater New Orleans hotels with selected transportation ticket
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Snacks and drinks
- Bug spray
- COVID-19 Restrictions: Staff cleans and disinfects after each tour takes place. Vendor is currently using disposable ear protection for every guest and suggests private tours whenever possible. Face masks are recommended.
- No pick-ups from private residences or short term rentals like Airbnb or VRBO. Please locate the nearest hotel for your pickup location for roundtrip transportation.
- Tour runs rain or shine. If severe weather is deemed unsafe by captain, your tour will be cancelled with full refunds. Tours may be delayed to start or ended early based upon weather and at captain's discretion.
- Expectant mothers and those with serious or debilitating neck or back injuries/issues should not participate in this tour.
- Closed annually on Mardi Gras Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
- If you are purchasing the hotel pick up option ticket, you must specify below in 'Reservation Comments' your hotel information for pick up. You must also confirm this information with vendor prior to departure date.
- Small airboats can only accommodate 6-9 guests max.
- Smoking, vaping, and drugs are not permitted.
- Children under 5 years old are not permitted.
- Service animals and pets are not permitted.
- Minimum of 2 guests required to depart.
- Not handicap accessible.
- Vendor uses Marks Airboats, Alumitech Airboats, and Ford Transit 13 passenger van & Ford 24 passenger van for shuttle transportation.
- If you select transportation, hotel pick-up will be anywhere from 45 minutes to 1 hour & 15 minutes before your tour start time. Please call 850-424-5125 for more information.
- Captain may interact and handle wildlife, however, guests are not guaranteed this same experience. All wildlife interaction is at the discretion of the captain and state and local regulations.
- While vendor cannot guarantee every tour will have an alligator spotting, chances are very high you will see an alligator on your tour. Especially, in the warmer months.
- Full service gift shop with beverages and snacks available for purchase.
- Restrooms are available on-site prior to departure.
- Snacks and drinks are permitted on the tour.
- Free parking is available on-site.
If you are purchasing the hotel pick up option ticket, you must specify below in 'Reservation Comments' your hotel information for pick up. You must also confirm this information with vendor prior to departure date.
10090 US-90, Luling, LA 70070, USA
Small Airboat Tour
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Brand new to TripShock