New Orleans, LA
By: 2nd Line Tours
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Experience nighttime in New Orleans and some spooky spirit encounters while you sip on tasty spirits with this Spirits-N-Spirits Tour. Visit the Cities of the Dead and some of New Orleans' top hot spots for haunts. Hear about the unique burial customs and practices dating back 300 years. See secret burial locations that can only be seen on this tour. Remember to inquire about receiving readings, potions, and blessed sage and charms by the current Voodoo Queen or a New Orleans Voodoo Practitioner. Don't miss the bus, book your spot on the Spirits-N-Spirits Tour today!
- Guided Spirits-N-Spirits Tour in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Visit the Cities of the Dead, haunted abandoned buildings, The Pool of Souls, many historical cemeteries, and more
- Learn about secret ritual locations and Voodoo history
- Ask to see a real Voodoo Priest and other Voodoo Practitioners
- Transportation is included
- Great activity for all ages
Duration: 2.5 Hrs.
- 2.5 Hour Spirits-N-Spirits Tour in New Orleans, Louisiana
What to bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Raincoat, umbrella, or poncho
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Bring your own spirits
- Children ages 4 years old and younger must sit on the lap of a parent.
- There is a maximum of 28 guests permitted on the tour.
- Guests must be 21+ years old to consume alcohol.
- Pets and service animals are not permitted.
- This tour is not handicap accessible.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- You are permitted to bring your own alcoholic beverages.
- Restrooms are available throughout the tour.
- You will be touring on a 28 passenger bus.
- Bring your own spirits.
628 N Rampart St, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews
Fun Time in NOLA! - Spirits and Spirits
about 1 year ago
Our guide was Brandon. We did not read prior to the tour, so we were extremely pleased it’s a bus tour! (It had gotten chilly that night!) We had been to New Orleans multiple times, but this tour took us places we had never been and educated us on things we did not know! Brandon was entertaining, yet knowledgeable…it didn’t hurt that is was also handsome! He even dropped us off at the hotel after since the whole group happed to be staying at the same place! Talk about service!!! I highly recommend!!!