- Ticket for entry
- Guided tour of St Joseph Plantation Narrated tour
- Self-guided walking tour (map provided)
Experience St. Joseph Plantation, one of the few fully intact sugar cane plantations left in the River Parishes. Visitors will explore the plantation home, original slave cabins, detached kitchen, blacksmith's shop, carpenter's shed, and schoolhouse. Take a walk back in time and enjoy a fascinating glimpse into the lives of the many interesting people, both free and not, who have called this plantation "home."
● Picnic tables are provided for those that want to bring picnic lunches.
● To complete the guest experience, St. Joseph plantation gift shop offers visitors many items including paintings and unique gifts had crafted by family members and local artists.
● Children under 6 are free of charge.
● Rates are per person and include all taxes. Rates do not include gratuity to guides.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. Plantation ticket office opens at 9:15AM with the first tour starting at 9:30AM then running every hour on the hour throughout the day until the last tour departs at 3PM. Tours are on a first come first serve basis. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Verified Traveler Reviews