- Ticket for entry
- Guided tour of St Joseph Plantation Narrated tour
- Self-guided walking tour (map provided)
St. Joseph Plantation is one of the few fully-intact sugar cane plantations in the River Parishes. Visitors will explore the plantation home, original slave cabins, detached kitchen, blacksmith's shop, carpenter's shed, and schoolhouse. Take a walk through time as you enjoy a fascinating glimpse into the lives of the many interesting people who have called this plantation, "home."
● Picnic tables are provided for those that want to bring picnic lunches.
● To complete your experience, St. Joseph plantation gift shop offers visitors many items including paintings and unique gifts had crafted by family members and local artists.
● Children under 6 are free of charge.
● Rates are per person and include all taxes. Rates do not include gratuity to guides.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. Plantation ticket office opens at 9:15AM with the first tour starting at 9:30AM then running every hour on the hour throughout the day until the last tour departs at 3PM. Tours are on a first come first serve basis. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Verified Traveler Reviews