Bring a valid photo ID to the Lighthouse Ticket Office located on Toulouse St. @ the Mississippi River in the French Quarter. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure. It is best to confirm this tour and time prior to departure.
This cruise typically departs daily at 7:00pm CST and boarding starts at 6:00pm. Schedule may vary so please check the CHECK AVAILABILITY button above for current availability. There are two dining times to choose from, the earlier dining time takes place during boarding while still at the dock. The later dining time takes place while cruising on the river.
Duration: 2 Hrs.
● Cash bar
● 2 hour dinner cruise.
● Jazz Music.
● Inclusive buffet-style dining.
● Gratuities (optional)
● Hotel Pickup
● We regret that our galley does not qualify for producing gluten-free meals as established by the GFCO (Gluten Free Certification Organization) and we are unable to accommodate vegan or kosher dietary requirements and therefore must decline a guest's request for a special meal.
● Schedule and availability are subject to change. Call the number provided on your booking voucher to confirm schedule at least 48 hours prior to departure.
● Children ages 2-5 who are going on the cruise only (no meal included) cruise free.
● Rates do not apply to Special Event or Holiday Cruises or Tours.
● Transfers must be used in conjunction with optional tours.
● Above rates are per person and include all taxes plus gratuity.
● Boarding will begin 1 hour prior to departure.
● This boat is handicap accessible however once aboard, due to the historic nature of the boat, you will need to use stairs to access levels above or below the main level.
● After/Before your dining time you can enjoy the upper deck of the steamboat, however the dining room will not be open to you unless you are being seated for your dining time.
● Cruise will leave 7:00pm regardless of seating time.
Groups of 10 or more will have a 50% non-refundable deposit kept on any cancellations or changes regardless of how far out they are made. Groups of 10 or more will have to pay a $2 gratuity per person, select ticket during check out. Customers are required to sign a contract and a copy of the signed contract is due within 7 days of booking to confirm your reservations, otherwise your order will be canceled. A final guaranteed passenger count is due 72 hours prior to your cruise. Decreases making total due less than the 50% deposit will not receive any refund of original deposit. Any decreases to passenger count within 72 hours will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded. Additional seats may be purchased on site based on availability however seating will be reserved for the final guaranteed passenger count. If you would prefer to book your group booking via phone please call 800-450-7139 and ask for the groups department.