Steamboat Natchez Jazz Cruise with Optional Dinner Buffet
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Be a part of the action on this 2-hour cruise on an authentic steamboat! Enjoy dancing to traditional Jazz music performed by the Grammy-nominated Dukes of Dixieland Band throughout the night. Take in the skyline of New Orleans from one of the relaxing decks as guests cruise the mighty Mississippi River. The optional dinner buffet includes endless Creole and Cajun dishes to indulge in.
- Breathtaking view of the city with indoor and outdoor seating
- Enjoy casual buffet-style dining and meals prepared fresh on board
- Featuring live Jazz by the world renowned "Dukes of Dixieland"
- Visit the museum quality Engine Room
Duration: 2 hours
Optional Casual Buffet Menu includes:
Natchez Tossed Salad Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, red onions and croutons with a sugar cane vinaigrette
Chicken and Sausage Gumbo Made with a traditional Louisiana roux and served with rice
Steamboat Round Certified Angus Beef, cto order with natural au jus and a horseradish cream sauce
Pork Loin served with a Creole mustard sauce
Bayou Seafood Pasta Crawfish tails and shrimp tossed in a white wine and garlic parmesan cream sauce with penne pasta
Paddlewheel Primavera Fusilli pasta, zucchini, squash, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes tossed in a zesty basil pesto
Herb-Garlic Fingerling Potatoes Fingerling potatoes roasted with fresh rosemary, thyme, garlic, and ground pepper
Creole Creamed Spinach Spinach with mozzarella, parmesan, and cream cheese
Green Beans Almondine Southern-style green beans topped with toasted almonds
White Chocolate Bread Pudding a soufflé of French bread in a custard with a white chocolate sauce
Bananas Foster A New Orleans original! Fresh sliced bananas sautéed in butter, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and rum, served warm atop vanilla ice cream
La Louisiane Sliced French Bread
Community Coffee and Iced Tea included
Menu items are subject to change by season and availability.
We regret that our Galley is unable to guarantee a Gluten Free, Vegan or Kosher meal.
- Musical performance by the Dukes of Dixieland Jazz Band
- Cash bar
- Creole buffet (Optional Add On)
- Weather appropriate attire
The Steamboat NATCHEZ does not qualify for producing gluten-free meals as established by the GFCO (Gluten-Free Certification Organization) and therefore must decline a guest's request for a special meal. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Rates do not apply to Special Event or Holiday Cruises or Tours.
- If you will be dining, please be sure to choose your dining time.
- Boarding will begin 1 hour prior to departure.
- Seating time options include 6:00pm or 7:45pm.
- The cruise will leave 7:00 pm regardless of seating time.
- This boat is handicap accessible however once aboard, due to the historic nature of the boat, guests will need to use stairs to access levels above or below the main level.
- Restrooms are available on board.
- Children ages 2-5 who are going on the cruise only (no meal included) cruise free and do not require a ticket.
- Gratuities not included.
- A gift shop and cash bar are available but not included in the cost of this cruise.
- Service animals as defined by the ADA are allowed.
- There are 2 dining times to choose from. If guests chose a ticket with meal service and fail to choose a dining time one will be assigned based on availability.
- After/Before guests dining time guests can enjoy the upper deck of the steamboat, however, the dining room will not be opened unless guests are being seated for dining time.
- Transfers must be used in conjunction with optional tours.
- Groups of 10 or more should call 850-424-5125 before booking.
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable and the vendor calls off the tour, the customer may reschedule for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 48 hour cancellation period. No shows are not eligible for a refund. Customer agrees that this booking is for 9 passengers or less. Customers booking 10 or more tickets at a time will be considered a group subject to additional rules. There are 2 dining times to choose from. If guests chose a ticket with meal service and fail to choose a dining time one will be assigned based on availability.
Groups of 10 or more will have a 50% non-refundable deposit kept on any cancellations or changes regardless of how far out they are made. Groups of 10 or more will have to pay a $2 gratuity per person, select ticket during check out. Customers are required to sign a contract and a copy of the signed contract is due within 7 days of booking to confirm your reservations, otherwise your order will be canceled. A final guaranteed passenger count is due 72 hours prior to your cruise. Decreases making total due less than the 50% deposit will not receive any refund of original deposit. Any decreases to passenger count within 72 hours will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded. Additional seats may be purchased on site based on availability however seating will be reserved for the final guaranteed passenger count. If you would prefer to book your group booking via phone please call 800-450-7139 and ask for the groups department.
400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Steamboat Natchez Jazz Cruise with Optional Dinner Buffet
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews