Steamboat Natchez Jazz Cruise with Optional Dinner Buffet
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Be a part of the action on this 2-hour cruise on an authentic steamboat! Enjoy dancing to Jazz music performed by the Grammy nominated Dukes Of Dixieland in an outside area, and a history of jazz. Take in the skyline of New Orleans from one of the relaxing decks as guests cruise the mighty Mississippi River. The optional dinner includes endless Creole and Cajun dishes to indulge in.
- Breathtaking view of the city with indoor and outdoor seating
- Enjoy casual Creole-style dining and meals prepared fresh on board
- Jazz music performed by the Dukes Of Dixieland in an outside area
- Visit the museum-quality Engine Room
The Steamboat NATCHEZ is taking some time off, but her sister vessel will be taking her place. Please see our other boat the Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS for our dinner cruises. You’ll get the same authentic riverboat experience of a leisurely, two-hour cruise on the mighty Mississippi, enjoying traditional live Jazz and all the beautiful New Orleans sites, while also exploring the newly renovated riverboat addition to our family. Make sure you check out all four decks. The top deck view is a site to see! The Riverboat “CITY of NEW ORLEANS,” uniquely New Orleans - welcome aboard!
Duration: 2 Hrs.
Dinner Jazz Table Side Menu, NO BUFFETS - all meals are table service
- Natchez Tossed Salad
- Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, red onions and croutons with a sugar cane vinaigrette and served family style
- Chicken and Sausage Gumbo
- Made with a traditional Louisiana roux and served with rice
- Baked Chicken
- Served with Mushroom Ragout
- Bayou Seafood Pasta
- Crawfish tails and Shrimp tossed in a white wine and garlic parmesan cream sauce with penne pasta
- Paddlewheel Primavera
- Zucchini, squash, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes tossed in a zesty basil pesto
- Herb-Garlic Fingerling Potatoes
- Fingerling potatoes roasted with fresh rosemary, thyme, garlic, and ground pepper
- Green Beans Amandine
- Southern style green beans topped with toasted almond slivers
- White Chocolate Bread Pudding
- A soufflé of local Leidenheimer French bread in rich custard with a decadent white chocolate sauce
- Bananas Foster
- A New Orleans original! Fresh sliced bananas sautéed in butter, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and rum, served warm atop vanilla ice cream
- Garlic Dinner Rolls
- Community Coffee, Iced Tea or Water
- Menus are subject to change by season and availability.
- We are proud to serve primarily Louisiana and domestic seafood items.
- Jazz music
- Cash bar
- Creole/Cajun Dinner (Optional Add On)
- Weather appropriate attire
The Steamboat NATCHEZ does not qualify for producing gluten-free meals as established by the GFCO (Gluten-Free Certification Organization) and therefore must decline a guest's request for a special meal. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Rates do not apply to Special Event or Holiday Cruises or Tours.
- If you will be dining, please be sure to choose your dining time.
- Boarding will begin 1 hour prior to departure.
- Seating time options include 6:00pm or 7:45pm.
- The cruise will leave 7:00 pm regardless of seating time.
- This boat is handicap accessible however once aboard, due to the historic nature of the boat, guests will need to use stairs to access levels above or below the main level.
- Restrooms are available on board.
- Children ages 2-5 who are going on the cruise only (no meal included) cruise free and do not require a ticket.
- Gratuities not included.
- A gift shop and cash bar are available but not included in the cost of this cruise.
- Service animals as defined by the ADA are allowed.
- There are 2 dining times to choose from. If guests chose a ticket with meal service and fail to choose a dining time one will be assigned based on availability.
- After/Before guests dining time guests can enjoy the upper deck of the steamboat, however, the dining room will not be opened unless guests are being seated for dining time.
- Transfers must be used in conjunction with optional tours.
- Groups of 10 or more should call 850-424-5125 before booking. For groups of 10 or more, vendor requires a 50% deposit 60-days prior to the cruise.
- Vendor reserves the right to substitute vessels as needed. Cruise may take place on the Riverboat city of New Orleans paddle wheeler, or the Steamboat Natchez.
There are 2 dining times to choose from. If guests chose a ticket with meal service and fail to choose a dining time one will be assigned based on availability.
Groups of 10 or more will have a 50% non-refundable deposit kept on any cancellations or changes regardless of how far out they are made. Groups of 10 or more will have to pay a $2 gratuity per person, select ticket during check out. For groups of 10 or more, vendor requires a 50% deposit 60-days prior to the cruise. Customers are required to sign a contract and a copy of the signed contract is due within 7 days of booking to confirm your reservations, otherwise your order will be canceled. A final guaranteed passenger count is due 72 hours prior to your cruise. Decreases making total due less than the 50% deposit will not receive any refund of original deposit. Any decreases to passenger count within 72 hours will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded. Additional seats may be purchased on site based on availability however seating will be reserved for the final guaranteed passenger count. If you would prefer to book your group booking via phone please call 800-450-7139 and ask for the groups department.
400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Steamboat Natchez Jazz Cruise with Optional Dinner Buffet
youchoose the amount
theychoose their adventure
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews