Optional Casual Buffet Menu includes:
- Natchez Tossed Salad Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, red onions and croutons with a sugar cane vinaigrette
- Chicken and Sausage Gumbo Made with a traditional Louisiana roux and served with rice
- Certified Angus Beef Round Carved to order with natural au jus and a horseradish cream sauce
- Pork Loin served with a Creole mustard sauce
- Bayou Seafood Pasta Crawfish tails and shrimp tossed in a white wine and garlic parmesan cream sauce with penne pasta
- Paddlewheel Primavera Fusilli pasta, zucchini, squash, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes tossed in a zesty basil pesto
- Herb-Garlic Fingerling Potatoes Fingerling potatoes roasted with fresh rosemary, thyme, garlic, and ground pepper
- Creole Creamed Spinach Spinach with mozzarella, parmesan, and cream cheese
- Green Beans Almondine Southern-style green beans topped with toasted almonds
- White Chocolate Bread Pudding a soufflé of French bread in a custard with a white chocolate sauce
- Bananas Foster A New Orleans original! Fresh sliced bananas sautéed in butter, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and rum, served warm atop vanilla ice cream
- La Louisiane Sliced French Bread
- Community Coffee and Iced Tea included
Menu items are subject to change by season and availability.
The Steamboat Natchez Buffet is unable to accommodate Gluten-Free, Vegan, or Kosher dietary restrictions.
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable and the vendor calls off the tour, the customer may reschedule for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 48 hour cancellation period. No shows are not eligible for a refund. Customer agrees that this booking is for 9 passengers or less. Customers booking 10 or more tickets at a time will be considered a group subject to additional rules.
Groups of 10 or more will have a 50% non-refundable deposit kept on any cancellations or changes regardless of how far out they are made. Groups of 10 or more will have to pay a $2 gratuity per person, select ticket during check out. Customers are required to sign a contract and a copy of the signed contract is due within 7 days of booking to confirm your reservations, otherwise your order will be canceled. A final guaranteed passenger count is due 72 hours prior to your cruise. Decreases making total due less than the 50% deposit will not receive any refund of original deposit. Any decreases to passenger count within 72 hours will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded. Additional seats may be purchased on site based on availability however seating will be reserved for the final guaranteed passenger count. If you would prefer to book your group booking via phone please call 800-450-7139 and ask for the groups department.
400 Toulouse Street, New Orleans, LA 70130