Creole Queen Morning Jazz Brunch
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Experience the lively sounds of a traditional New Orleans Jazz band while cruising down the Mighty Mississippi River on a voyage aboard the Creole Queen. View the French Quarter and the Port of New Orleans from the river, while indulging on a delicious Creole and Cajun Brunch cuisine! Or you can select the cruise only option and pass a good time on our promenade deck with a classic New Orleans cocktail in hand as you enjoy the amazing views of the Mississippi River and New Orleans skyline. Book your Creole Queen Morning Jazz Brunch today!
- Morning Jazz Brunch aboard the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen
- Cruise down the Mighty Mississippi River
- Bottomless Mimosas & Bloody Mary's for an additional cost
- Great for couples, families, and seniors
Duration: 1.5 Hrs.
Optional Brunch Menu
- Watermelon Basket of Seasonal Fresh Fruit
- Homemade Biscuits - Jellies & butter
- Caesar Salad - Crisp romaine lettuce, fresh grated parmesan cheese, garlic croutons and creamy Caesar dressing
- Chicken & Andouille Gumbo - Long grain Louisiana rice
- Eggs Benedict - English muffin topped with Canadian bacon, a poached egg and hollandaise sauce
- Belgium Waffles - Fresh berries, syrup, and powdered sugar
- New Orleans Barbecued Shrimp & Creamy Cheddar Grits topped with fresh chives
- Stone Ground Creamy Cheddar Grits
- Home-Style Potatoes - Creole seasoned baby new potatoes with grilled peppers and onions
- Spinach Madeline - Fresh spinach folded with sautéed onions, milk, cream cheese, spices; topped with pepper jack cheese and baked
- Breakfast Sausage & Crispy Bacon
- Paddlewheeler Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce & Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Coffee & Iced Tea
- Creole Queen Morning Jazz Brunch
- Optional Brunch (select tickets)
- Live Jazz Entertainment
- Full cash bar
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Cash for bar & gratuity
- Face mask
- COVID-19 Restrictions: All guests will be required to have their temperature checked and be required to wear face masks on the vessel at all times. Anyone that has a temperature over 100.4 or higher, will be denied boarding. Masks will be provided if you do not have one. A staff member will walk each guest through the food line & plate the food for the guests instead of the guest going up to the buffet line to get the food themselves. There will be 6 feet of distance between guests and guests will be required to wear a mask until they get to their table to eat.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed onboard. For specific food allergies questions or requests please call at least 24-hours ahead of your cruise.
- Schedule and availability are subject to change. Call the number on the booking voucher to confirm the schedule at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- This boat is handicap accessible and has chair lifts on some of the stairs aboard the boat to bring guests from one level to another.
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours before departure time.
- Rates do not include gratuity for waitstaff and bartenders.
- Boarding will begin 30 minutes prior to departure.
- The Creole Queen has a weight-restricted mechanical lift for wheelchair compatible accessibility.
- Service animals are permitted with proper paperwork.
- Parking is available off-site for a fee.
- Closed annually for Christmas and Easter.
- Restrooms are available on board.
1 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Creole Queen Morning Jazz Brunch
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews