Creole Queen Morning Jazz Brunch
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Experience the lively sounds of a traditional New Orleans Jazz band while cruising down the Mighty Mississippi River on a voyage aboard the Creole Queen. View the French Quarter and the Port of New Orleans from the river, while indulging on a delicious Creole and Cajun Brunch cuisine! Or you can select the cruise only option and pass a good time on our promenade deck with a classic New Orleans cocktail in hand as you enjoy the amazing views of the Mississippi River and New Orleans skyline. Book your Creole Queen Morning Jazz Brunch today!
- Morning Jazz Brunch aboard the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen
- Cruise down the Mighty Mississippi River
- Bottomless Mimosas & Bloody Mary's for an additional cost
- Great for couples, families, and seniors
Duration: 1.5 Hrs.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Optional Brunch Menu
- Watermelon Basket of Seasonal Fresh Fruit
- Homemade Biscuits - Jellies & butter
- Caesar Salad - Crisp romaine lettuce, fresh grated parmesan cheese, garlic croutons and creamy Caesar dressing
- Chicken & Andouille Gumbo - Long grain Louisiana rice
- Eggs Benedict - English muffin topped with Canadian bacon, a poached egg and hollandaise sauce
- Belgium Waffles - Fresh berries, syrup, and powdered sugar
- New Orleans Barbecued Shrimp & Creamy Cheddar Grits topped with fresh chives
- Stone Ground Creamy Cheddar Grits
- Home-Style Potatoes - Creole seasoned baby new potatoes with grilled peppers and onions
- Spinach Madeline - Fresh spinach folded with sautéed onions, milk, cream cheese, spices; topped with pepper jack cheese and baked
- Breakfast Sausage & Crispy Bacon
- Paddlewheeler Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce & Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Coffee & Iced Tea
- Creole Queen Morning Jazz Brunch
- Optional Brunch (select tickets)
- Live Jazz Entertainment
- Full cash bar
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Cash for bar & gratuity
- Face mask
- Beginning August 23, 2021, for the safety of employees and visitors, New Orleans Paddlewheels welcomes the new City of New Orleans COVID-19 mandate of identifying proof of your COVID vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test in order to receive boarding passes for all riverboat cruises. Anyone 12 years of age and older must provide proof of at least one
dose of an approved COVID vaccine or negative PCR test within 72 hours. Guest can prove vaccination status through:
- LA Wallet
- Original/Digital Photograph, or Photocopy of CDC Vaccination Card (Both Sides)
- Official Vaccine Record issued by another state, foreign nation, or the World Health Organization.
- Masks are still required indoor for all guest, regardless of vaccination status.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed onboard. For specific food allergies questions or requests please call at least 24-hours ahead of your cruise.
- Schedule and availability are subject to change. Call the number on the booking voucher to confirm the schedule at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- This boat is handicap accessible and has chair lifts on some of the stairs aboard the boat to bring guests from one level to another.
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours before departure time.
- Rates do not include gratuity for waitstaff and bartenders.
- Boarding will begin 30 minutes prior to departure.
- The Creole Queen has a weight-restricted mechanical lift for wheelchair compatible accessibility.
- Service animals are permitted with proper paperwork.
- Parking is available off-site for a fee.
- Closed annually for Christmas and Easter.
- Restrooms are available on board.
1 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Creole Queen Morning Jazz Brunch
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews