Sunset Catamaran Cruise
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
This is the perfect way to enjoy the water, sights, and relaxing atmosphere of the coast. Locals and visitors alike are sure to love this wonderful catamaran cruise in West Palm Beach! Slip on your sundress & sandals, pick out a bottle of wine, tropical cocktail, or your choice of beverage and snacks and prepare to take in the breathtaking South Florida sunset. This unforgettable Palm Beach cruise shows you the best of the coastline at the most picturesque time of day. Kick back, relax, and spend an evening aboard the Hakuna Matata, a 50' catamaran, cruising along Downtown West Palm Beach. Book your relaxing Sunset Catamaran Cruise today!
- Cruise the beautiful waters of West Palm Beach at sunset on the 50' Hakuna Matata
- See the magnificent mansions and mega yachts of Palm Beach Island
- Encounter wild dolphins playing in their natural habitat
- Great trip for all ages to take in some stunning views
- Listen to great music with your friendly crew
Duration: 2 Hrs.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Sunset Catamaran Cruise
- Life vests (all standard sizes)
- Music and laughs
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask
- If you would like to pre-order premium wine, charcuterie and cheese plates, please call vendor after booking your reservation. These items are available for pre-order ONLY.
- If you miss check in or late for boarding, you will not be refunded. Please arrive 45 minutes early.
- Not handicap or wheelchair accessible. You must be able to climb a couple steps to board the catamaran.
- The boat requires a minimum of 10 paying passengers to depart.
- No outside food, beverages, coolers, or large bags permitted.
- There is a 49 guest maximum for catamaran.
- No balloons or plastic straws permitted.
- No smoking permitted while on board.
- Groups of 6 or more (even if booked separately) are automatically charged an 18% service fee. If you do not choose the appropriate and relevant options, you will be charged accordingly at check-in.
- The drinks and snacks available to purchase on board are beer, soda, wine, rum punch, margaritas, mojitos, variety of chips, cookies, crackers, and bottled water.
- The drinks and snacks available for purchase at check-in are Brazilian Acai Bowls, artisan and Cuban coffee, chips and crackers, candy bars, oatmeal bars, biscotti, shaved ice, and fruit smoothies.
- You will be cruising on a 50' catamaran named the Hakuna Matata.
- There is shade for those that do not want to sit in the sun.
- Street parking is available for a fee.
- Restrooms are available on board.
141 S Flagler Dr, West Palm Beach, FL 33401, USA
Sunset Catamaran Cruise
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews