Sunset Sailing Experience
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Set sail aboard the iconic schooner, Suncoast Horizon, the only gaff rigged schooner in the Tampa Bay region. Enjoy a sunset to remember and see a breathtaking cosmic display from a luxury sailing yacht. Sail the smooth, calm waters of Boca Ciega Bay and the Gulf of Mexico as you sip on your favorite beverages and feel the warm air on your skin. Don't miss your chance to end your day the right way, book your Sunset Sailing Experience now!
- Sunset Sailing Experience on the Suncoast Horizon
- Set sail aboard the ONLY sailing experience in John’s Pass, located in beautiful Treasure Island, Florida
- Feel the wind, make new friends, and discover the magic of sailing
- Chill out with your favorite snacks, beverages, music, & more
- Enjoy incredible views and marine life
Duration: 2 Hrs.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 2 Hour Captained Shared/Public Sunset Sailing Experience
- Large cooler with ice, soda, & bottled water
- Safety equipment
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Food & drinks (BYOB)
- Comfortable shoes
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please reach out to the provider prior to your activity/trip date.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old with a valid ID to book this activity and sign the charter agreement.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- You will be cruising with others as this is a public charter.
- There is a minimum of 4 guests required for trip to depart.
- Weapons and recreational drugs are not permitted.
- Pets and service animals are not permitted.
- Guests must be 12+ years old to participate.
- Charter is not handicap accessible.
- The boat maximum is 21 people.
- If weather is deemed by the captain as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- If water conditions permit, you will sail into the Gulf. However, if it is too rough, you will cruise the waters of Boca Ciega Bay.
- You will be sailing on a 1976 Whitby 42 Center Cockpit Ketch.
- Restroom is available onboard boat and at departure location.
- Free parking is available near departure location.
400 Treasure Island Causeway, Treasure Island, FL 33706, USA
Sunset Sailing Experience
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews