The Florida Aquarium
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Head out to downtown Tampa to The Florida Aquarium for an educational and exciting day with the whole gang. Discover Florida wildlife in the unique Wetlands Trail and experience what life is like in the mangrove forests! Try the touch pool to meet the cownose rays, bamboo sharks, sea stars, anemones and more. Finally, be sure to check out the 4-D Theater and the Splash Pad for the kiddos. The Florida Aquarium is a non-profit attraction devoted to entertaining, educating, and inspiring visitors of all ages to be advocates for marine life conservation. Learn while having fun at this Tampa Bay gem. Book your tickets today!
- Admission to The Florida Aquarium in downtown Tampa
- See sharks, rays, sea turtles, reef fish, and moray eels in a 500,000 gallon Coral Reef
- See the Waves of Wonder and Heart of the Sea exhibits
- General Admission includes access to the 4-D Theater
- Rainforest themed Splash Pad for kids
Duration: 2 Hrs.
- The Florida Aquarium admission
- Bays & Beaches and No Bone Zone
- 3 interactive touch pools
- Journey to Madagascar
- Coral Cave and Reef
- The Wetlands Trail
- Splash Pad access
- Waves of Wonder
- On-site café
- 4-D Theater
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Swimsuits for the kiddos
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please reach out to the provider prior to your activity/trip date.
- Smoking and vaping is not permitted in the facility.
- Closed annually on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- The Florida Aquarium is open daily 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Hours may vary and are subject to change. Please verify operating hours with provider prior to your arrival.
- Additional activities such as Wild Dolphin Cruise may be purchased at the Aquarium; inquire on-site for availability and price.
- There is the possibility of getting wet if you participate in certain activities, so dress accordingly.
- Guests should allow 1.5 - 3.0 hours depending on individual preferences and participation in activities.
- While your children play, adults ages 21+ are invited to relax at Corona Cove next door.
- Outdoor activities are weather dependent.
- Parking is available for a fee off-site.
- Certified service dogs ONLY are welcome.
- Aquarium is handicap friendly.
- Access to the Onsite Café.
701 Channelside Dr, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
The Florida Aquarium
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews