The National World War II Museum
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Take a flight through history at the number 1 attraction in New Orleans and one of the Top 10 Museums worldwide, The National WWII Museum. This museum’s collection of artifacts, interactive exhibits, and moving personal stories convey the war’s epic story in a way that informs and inspires while educating today’s generations about the price of freedom and honoring those who gave so much to secure it. Soar to new heights with the 4-D film "Beyond All Boundaries" experience. Don't miss your chance to see this for yourself, book your spot today!
- The National World War II Museum in New Orleans, Louisiana
- One of the Top 10 Museums Worldwide & a must-see attraction
- Enjoy the 4D film produced and narrated by Tom Hanks, includes archived footage
- Learn personal stories of World War II & the American experience in a whole new way
- Get the ultimate viewing experience with vibrating seats & atmospheric effects
- See the museum’s collection of artifacts & interactive exhibits
- Great activity for all ages
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- The National World War II Museum choice of General Admission or General Admission + Film
- 4-D Movie, "Beyond All Boundaries" (for additional fee)
- Comfortable walking shoes
-Please note that the Museum typically closes at 5:00 PM, so visitors who make reservations after 3:00 PM, should expect an abbreviated visit. All hours and availability are subject to change, please confirm with museum prior to arrival.
- Due to the graphic nature, the 4-D film is not recommended for children under 10 years old.
- Museum is closed annually on Mardi Gras Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Your voucher is valid for the date of admission only.
- There is a maximum of 10 guests per film showing.
- Please alert your theatre technician to your captioning needs so they can indicate the best seats for your viewing of the film and captions. To further assist guests who are hearing-impaired, audio-amplifying devices are also available for Beyond All Boundaries. Please inquire at the Visitor Services desk in the Solomon Victory Theater for more information.
- Located conveniently in the Solomon Victory Theater complex, the American Sector Restaurant offers generous portions, vintage cocktails, and décor combining the best of old and new making it the perfect destination for lunch, dinner, snacks, and spirits.
- Elements of Beyond All Boundaries may aggravate certain medical conditions. These elements include loud noises, flashing lights, fog effects, and sudden chair movements. Stationary seating is available.
- Free General Admission for all Children under 5 years old and WWII veterans. All Veterans receive free admission on Armed Forces Day, May 21st.
- If weather is deemed as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- The National WW2 Museum is typically open 7 days a week, from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Hours and availability are subject to change.
- Shows typically start at the top of the hour. Daily showings are from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Hours are subject to change.
- Parking is available on-site for a fee.
- Restrooms are available on-site.
- Museum is handicap accessible.
945 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
The National World War II Museum
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews