The New Orleans Sightseeing Day Pass
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Tour the Big Easy like a boss with The New Orleans Sightseeing Day Pass. Hop on the City Sightseeing bus for a journey through the heart of Dixieland, and hop off at guest's chosen destination. Select from over 20 attractions, including museums and tours, and enjoy savings of over 50%! From the Audubon Aquarium to the French Quarter to the swamps and bayous, guests purchase of The New Orleans Sightseeing Day Pass is the ticket to let the good times roll!
- Customizable sightseeing day pass for the greater New Orleans area
- Enjoy discounts from restaurants, bars, and shops too
- Select from a wide array of multiple activity packages
- Select 1, 2, 3, or 5 days, and choose from 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 attractions
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium
- Audubon Zoo
- Houmas House Plantation and Gardens
- Le Musée de F.P.C. - Docent Guided Tour
- National World War II Museum
- New Orleans Botanical Garden
- Hop-On/Hop-Off Bus Tour by CitySightseeing - 1 Day Ticket
- Jean Lafitte Swamp Tour with Transportation
- Paddlewheeler Creole Queen Historical Cruise
- Paddlewheeler Creole Queen Jazz Cruise
- African and Afro Creole Tour
- Big Easy - New Orleans City Tour
- Cemetery Walking Tour St. Louis #1
- Degas House
- French Quarter Walking Tour
- Garden District Walking Tour
- Giants of African American Achievement
- Jazz Walking Tour
- Mardi Gras World
- The George & Leah McKenna Museum of African American Art -Docent Guided Tour
Day Passes are valid for the consecutive number of calendar DAYS on the pass, expiring the last day at 11:59pm.
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Weather appropriate attire
- Water & snacks
- Each activity may only be visited once.
- Reservations for many activities must be made in advance and restrictions on booking times may apply.
- Passes are purchased for a defined number of days and are valid from the date the first activity is redeemed.
- Sharing the card is not allowed.
- Not all locations are handicap accessible. Please check with each tour company/attraction.
- Please check with individual tour companies/attractions on pet and service animal policies.
- Please note that some participants may be closed, or tours canceled, at any time due to poor weather conditions.
- Entry process and hours of operation for individual attractions vary, especially around holiday periods; stay informed and check with each attraction prior to visiting.
- Attractions are subject to change without previous notice.
- Unlimited Sightseeing Day Pass is available year round. However, not all attractions will be offered daily in the fall and winter. Please check directly with the tour companies for times and schedules.
- Access to the Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus valid through the duration of the pass.
- Gratuities not included.
- Advanced reservations may be made for tours included on the pass when you mention you are a Day Pass holder.
- Children 2 years and younger are free at participating attractions.
Customers must request a refund within 24 hours of their purchase date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. No refunds will be given after the pass is redeemed. Please note that some attractions may be closed, or tours canceled, at any time due to poor weather conditions. Day Passes are valid for the consecutive number of calendar DAYS on the pass, expiring the last day at 11:59 pm. Each attraction may be visited only once. Attractions are subject to change without previous notice.
501 Basin St, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
The New Orleans Sightseeing Day Pass
Brand new to TripShock