The New Orleans Sightseeing Flex Pass
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Journey through the Big Easy in style with a New Orleans Sightseeing Flex Pass. Choose from over 20 destinations, museums, and tours to create the perfect New Orleans' experience. Tailor a pass to fit any schedule, selecting from 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 attractions, then visit any activity within thirty consecutive days. Enjoy the ease of the hop-on/ hop-off City Sightseeing bus, as guests adventure through the French Quarter, Jackson Square and much more! Save big and maximize vacation fun with a New Orleans Sightseeing Flex Pass today!
- Flex pass gives unlimited sightseeing for the number of days that guests choose
- Enjoy discounts from restaurants, bars, and shops too
- Select from multiple activity packages, and choose number of days
- Enjoy savings of over 50%!
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium
- Audubon Zoo
- Houmas House Plantation and Gardens
- Le Musée de F.P.C. - Docent Guided Tour
- National World War II Museum
- New Orleans Botanical Garden
- Hop-On/Hop-Off Bus Tour by City Sightseeing - 1 Day Ticket
- Jean Lafitte Swamp Tour with Transportation
- Paddlewheeler Creole Queen Historical Cruise
- Paddlewheeler Creole Queen Jazz Cruise
- African and Afro Creole Tour
- Big Easy - New Orleans City Tour
- Cemetery Walking Tour St. Louis #1
- Degas House
- French Quarter Walking Tour
- Garden District Walking Tour
- Giants of African American Achievement
- Jazz Walking Tour
- Mardi Gras World
- The George & Leah McKenna Museum of African American Art -Docent Guided Tour
Flex Passes are valid for the number of ATTRACTIONS and once activated valid for 30 days.
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Weather appropriate attire
- Water & snacks
- Each attraction may be visited only once.
- Reservations for many activities must be made in advance and restrictions on booking times may apply.
- Passes are purchased for a defined number of days and are valid from the date the first activity is redeemed.
- Sharing the card is not allowed.
- Not all locations are handicap accessible. Please check with each tour company/attraction.
- Please check with individual tour companies/attractions on pet and service animal policies.
- Please note that some participants may be closed, or tours canceled, at any time due to poor weather conditions.
- Entry process and hours of operation for individual attractions vary, especially around holiday periods; stay informed and check with each attraction prior to visiting.
- Attractions are subject to change without previous notice.
- Flex Passes are valid for the number of attractions and once activated valid for 30 days.
- Sightseeing Flex Pass is available year round. However, not all attractions will be offered daily in the fall and winter. Please check directly with the tour companies for times and schedules.
- Access to the Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus valid through the duration of the pass.
- Gratuities not included.
- Advanced reservations may be made for tours included on the pass when guests mention being a Day Pass holder.
- Children 2 years and younger are free at participating attractions.
- Once guests purchase the pass online check in at the City Sightseeing Visitor Center located at 501 Basin Street, New Orleans to pick up the card.
Customers must request a refund within 24 hours of their purchase date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. No refunds will be issued once the pass is activated. Please note that some attractions may be closed, or tours canceled, at any time due to poor weather conditions. Flex Passes are valid for the number of attractions selected and once activated are valid for 30 days, expiring at 11:59 pm on the last day. Each attraction may be visited only once. Attractions are subject to change without previous notice. No refunds after voucher redemption.
501 Basin St, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
The New Orleans Sightseeing Flex Pass
Brand new to TripShock