OWA Amusement Park Admission Tickets
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Treat yourself to a full day of incredible thrills, games, and family-friendly fun at The Park at OWA. Home to 23 heart-pumping attractions, family-fun games, and mouth-watering restaurants, The Park at OWA is the premier amusement park of southern Alabama. Test your skills with a variety of games and win great prizes. Not in the mood for gaming fun? Explore OWA's in-park shops or cool off at the splash pad. No matter what you decide, OWA's classic southern-style amusement park experience is sure to impress both adults and kids alike!
- Thrilling amusement park featuring 23 attractions for both kids and adults
- Wacky Waters interactive splash pad and Midway games
- Host to regular events, shows, and musical acts
- Several dining options in the park as well as cart vendors
- Park admission is good for the entire day
- General park admission
- Access to Wacky Waters interactive splash pad
- Unlimited access to all 23 attractions
- Downtown OWA coupon book (Must request from admissions upon arrival)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Weather appropriate respectful attire
- Towel for use at splash pad
- Please follow this link to read important COVID-19 safety procedures.
- All Guests must meet minimum height and all other safety requirements of each attraction. These safety requirements are posted at the entrance to each ride. In some situations, Guests may not be permitted to board a ride in the interest of personal safety or the safety of other guests and employees. Guests must be able to utilize all safety restraints and devices as designed by the manufacturer and must have the ability to maintain the proper upright riding posture throughout the ride’s duration. This includes but is not limited to hands on handlebars, feet on floor, and a proper upright riding posture.
- Guests with any prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride. All riders must be able to maintain the proper riding position. Additionally, prosthetic devices with exposed metal parts are not permitted on most of The Park at OWA rides.
- No cameras (video, still, cell-phone, smart phones, etc.) are allowed on any rides at any time. No exceptions.
- Tickets are valid for one year after the purchase date and can be redeemed for any day that the park is open. You must redeem your TripShock tickets for Park Bands at the admissions building prior to entering the Park.
- Children under 16 will not be admitted without parent or guardian present.
- Select rides have minimum and maximum height and weight requirements.
- Admissions to the amusement park are valid for one day only.
- Oxygen tanks are not permitted on most attractions.
- Limited handicap accessibility.
- No outside food or drink.
- Parties with more than two guests may be able to take advantage of Rider Swap, which enables guests to experience an attraction while another member of their party waits with the guest who does not ride. The guest then “swap” to enable the other party member to enjoy the attraction without having to wait in line again. For further information on how to use this service, please speak with a Ride Attendant at each specific attraction.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-replaceable if lost or stolen. Unauthorized resale of this ticket is prohibited. The Park at OWA offers “rain checks” contingent upon weather. This is evaluated on a case-by-case basis. See Guest Services at OWA if you wish to inquire about a rain check before leaving the property.
- Non-riders are able to enjoy the entire park as a spectator for free, just check-in at the ticket booth when entering the park with the rest of your party.
- A limited supply of wheelchairs and strollers are available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis at the retail store at the front entry area of the park. Guests are welcome to bring their own strollers and wheelchairs.
- Enjoy a dancing light show choreographed to music every night for free at 6:30pm, 7:30pm and 8:30pm. (Times subject to change)
- Hours of operation are 12pm - 8pm (hours vary by business). Check with vendor prior to arrival.
- Food, beverages, and merchandise are all available for additional fees at the gift shop.
- Service animals on a leash are welcome at The Park at OWA but not on the rides.
- Cost of games, food, and beverages is not included in the ticket price.
- Park offers same-day re-entry with the presentation of tickets.
- There is an ATM located inside The Park at OWA.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Park hours vary depending on the season.
- Children ages 3 years and under FREE!
Tickets are valid for one year after the purchase date and can be redeemed for any day that the park is open. You must redeem your TripShock tickets for Park Bands at the admissions building prior to entering the Park.
1501 S OWA Blvd, Foley, AL 36535, USA
OWA Amusement Park Admission Tickets
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews