The Park at OWA Admission Tickets
Treat yourself to a full day of incredible thrills, games, and family-friendly fun at The Park at OWA. Pronounced like oh-wah, the name is inspired from the Muscogee Creek language to mean “big water.” Home to 23 heart-pumping attractions, family-fun games, and mouth-watering restaurants, The Park at OWA is the premier amusement park of southern Alabama. Test your skills with a variety of games and win great prizes. Not in the mood for gaming fun? Explore OWA's in-park shops or cool off at the splash pad. No matter what you decide, OWA's classic southern-style amusement park experience is sure to impress both adults and kids alike!
- Thrilling amusement park featuring 23 attractions for both kids and adults
- Wacky Waters interactive splash pad and Midway games
- Host to regular events, shows, and musical acts
- Several dining options in the park as well as cart vendors
- Park admission is good for the entire day
PARK HOURS MAY VARY
- General park admission
- Access to Wacky Waters interactive splash pad
- Unlimited access to all 23 attractions
- Downtown OWA coupon book (Must request from admissions upon arrival)
- Enjoy a dancing light show choreographed to music every night for free at 6:30pm, 7:30pm and 8:30pm. (Times subject to change)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Weather appropriate respectful attire
- Towel for use at splash pad
- Children under 16 will not be admitted without parent or guardian present.
- No outside food or drink.
- Select rides have minimum and maximum height and weight requirements.
- Admissions to the amusement park are valid for one day only.
- Oxygen tanks are not permitted on most attractions.
- No cameras (video, still, cell-phone, smart phones, etc.) are allowed on any rides at any time. No exceptions.
All Guests must meet minimum height and all other safety requirements of each attraction. These safety requirements are posted at the entrance to each ride. Safety is our number one priority. In some situations, Guests may not be permitted to board a ride in the interest of personal safety or the safety of other Guests and employees. Guests must be able to utilize all safety restraints and devices as designed by the manufacturer and must have the ability to maintain the proper upright riding posture throughout the ride’s duration. This includes but is not limited to hands on handlebars, feet on floor, and a proper upright riding posture.
Guests with any prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride. All riders must be able to maintain the proper riding position. Additionally, prosthetic devices with exposed metal parts are not permitted on most of The Park at OWA rides.
- Children 3 years and under FREE
- Cost of games, food and beverages are not included.
- Food, beverages, and merchandise are available at the gift shop.
- Park hours vary depending on the season.
- Park offers same-day re-entry with presentation of tickets.
- ATM is located inside The Park at OWA.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Service animals on a leash are welcome at The Park at OWA but not on the rides.
- Guest are welcome to bring their own strollers and wheelchairs.
- A limited supply of wheelchairs and strollers are available for rent on a first come, first served basis at the retail store at the front entry area of the park. -Non-Riders are able to enjoy the entire park as a spectator. No purchase necessary, just check in at the ticket booth when entering the park with the rest of your party.
Parties with more than two guests may be able to take advantage of Rider Swap, which enables guests to experience an attraction while another member of their party waits with the guest who does not ride. The guest then “swap” to enable the other party member to enjoy the attraction without having to wait in line again. For further information on how to use this service, please speak with a Ride Attendant at each specific attraction.
All sales are final. Tickets are valid for one year after the purchase date and can be redeemed for any day that the park is open. Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-replaceable if lost or stolen. Unauthorized resale of this ticket is prohibited. The Park at OWA offers “rain checks” contingent upon weather. This is evaluated on a case-by-case basis. See Guest Services at OWA if you wish to inquire about a rain check before leaving the property.
101-N South OWA Blvd, Foley, AL 36535, USA
The Park at OWA Admission Tickets
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews