Tybee Island Dolphin Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Take a few hours out of your day to enjoy this Tybee Island Dolphin Tour. Travel over to the island, stroll around and have lunch at one of the many restaurants, enjoy amazing local cuisine, spectacular scenery, exotic birds, and an alligator pond with over a hundred reptiles. After lunch, you will board the boat for a Dolphin Cruise through Tybee Island’s-waterways in search of the bottle-nose dolphin playing in their natural-habitat. Also you get the chance to see historic Fort Pulaski, Cockspur Island Lighthouse and Tybee Island Lighthouse. Following the Dolphin Cruise, you will stop by the Tybee Island Lighthouse overlooking the Atlantic Ocean for a photo opportunity before returning to Savannah! Anchors aweigh, book today!
- Tybee Island Dolphin Tour departing from Savannah, Georgia
- The cruise includes views of Historic Fort Pulaski, Cockspur Island Lighthouse & Tybee Island Lighthouse
- Enjoy amazing local cuisine spectacular scenery, exotic birds, & reptiles
- Lunch at the Crab Shack on your own for an additional cost
- Great for all ages
Duration: 5 Hrs.
- Fully Narrated Sightseeing Sprinter Tour with driver/tour guide (90 minutes)
- Climate Controlled Mini Bus (Air Conditioned & Heated)
- Sightseeing Cruise down Savannah River (90 minutes)
- A chance to see historic landmarks and wildlife
- Photo worthy sights
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please reach out to the provider prior to your activity/ trip date.
- In compliance with federal regulations, there is to be no feeding or touching the dolphins at any time.
- Tour is handicap accessible, however please inform vendor of specific needs prior to tour.
- Please note that booking times are exact and not an arrival window.
- Cost of lunch at the Crab Shack not included in the price.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- There is a minimum of 5 guests required to depart.
- Tour runs Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays only.
- Food and beverages are not permitted.
- There is a tour maximum of 40 guests.
- Coolers are not permitted.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- Following the Dolphin Cruise, tour will stop by the Tybee Island Lighthouse for a photo opportunity before returning back to Savannah.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, you may want to take preventative measures.
- Vendor uses vessel Monster, powered by 700 HP engine with a top speed of 30 knots.
- Parking is available for a fee at Savannah Visitors Center.
- Restrooms available at various locations on Tybee Island.
- Tour start times vary based on day of the week.
- Certified service animals are permitted.
- Children under 3 years old are free.
- Gratuities are not included.
- This tour is child-friendly.
301 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Tybee Island Dolphin Tour
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Brand new to TripShock