Ultimate Jet Ski Dolphin Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
If you are looking for the premier destination for dolphin tours and cruises in the Fort Walton and Destin area, then look no further! This Ultimate Destin Jet Ski Dolphin Tour provides everything you are looking for. Zip through the waves and 360 to your hearts content then take it on down a notch and observe some of the most beautiful marine mammals in their natural habitat. Cruise along the water on a two-seater Yamaha waverunner, not only enjoying the scenery but getting as close as safely possible to these gorgeous creatures. Each tour comes with your own knowledgeable, local guide to help you find the absolute best spots for engaging with the dolphins. It’s a truly unbeatable experience that you and your crew will remember for years to follow.
- Enjoy a guided dolphin tour on a Yamaha Waverunner in the Fort Walton Beach and Destin areas
- Adventure out and explore Crab Island, Destin Harbor & the Santa Rosa Sound
- Witness dolphin & other wildlife in their natural environment
- Perfect for both beginners & experts
- Must be ages 6+ to ride
Duration: 1.5 Hrs.
- 2 Seater Yamaha Waverunner
- 90 Minute Scenic Tour
- Tour Guide
- Life Vests
- Photo Package Add-on (Digital Photos of your group)
- Weather appropriate attire
- Adults born BEFORE January 1, 1988, can operate a jet ski with a valid drivers license without a Florida's Boater License.
- The person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals, minors will need their parent to sign for them to participate.
- Those born on or after January 1, 1988, can operate a jet ski, but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test and must by 16 years old with a valid US drivers license. These tests are available upon arrival for $3. They take approximately 45 minutes to complete. Please arrive early if someone in the party is taking this test. Need a boater test before you get here? Get the testing information in the email once you book.
- Children under 6 years of age are not allowed to ride jet skis. Children cannot sit in the front of the jet ski and must be capable of holding onto the adult who is operating the jet ski.
- Guests are strictly prohibited from jumping off the jet skis and swimming with the dolphins.
- Tour minimum requires a rental of 2 jet skis. Tour maximum is 5 skis.
- Jet ski tours go in the bay or the Gulf, depending on conditions.
- All participants must have an ID for age verification.
- State Laws prohibit all interactions with dolphins.
- No service animals permitted.
- No glass items allowed.
- Dolphin tours are available daily March through October. Departure times are typically in the early morning.
- Jet skis have small compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches, and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in the vehicle.
- If the weather is unfavorable for this activity, vendor will attempt to reschedule for another time or day. If vendor cannot meet customer demands for this, you will be refunded.
- Tour guides are experienced in finding dolphins so there is a very good chance dolphins will be encountered. However, there are no guarantees.
- Activity is not handicap accessible.
- Free parking is available on-site.
A security is deposit required. Deposit fees will vary based on peak season and holiday weekends. Vessels cannot be used for any "special event" activities.
12 Miracle Strip Pkwy SW, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548, USA
Ultimate Jet Ski Dolphin Tour
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews