VIP Private Tour of Epcot Center
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Keep calm and see the whole world in one day with this Private Tour of Epcot Center. Get a personalized experience in a world under the sea, into outer space…and beyond! Meet your favorite characters or eat and drink around the world as you please. With the VIP Tour, guests receive a full range of concierge services including dining reservations and ensuring low wait times of 15-20 minutes or less!! You can enjoy the best attractions, dining options, shows, parades, fireworks, and so much more. Journey into imagination by booking today!
- Personalized VIP tour of Walt Disney World's Epcot Center in Orlando, Florida
- Meet all your favorite characters, drink and eat around the world
- Enjoy the best attractions, shows, parades, fireworks & more
- Low wait times of 15-20 minutes or less
- Great tour for up to 8 guests
Duration: 6 Hrs.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Personalized private tour of Epcot Center for up to 8 guests
- Extra masks and hand sanitizer
- Experienced tour guide
- Dining reservations
- Push strollers
- Small bag
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Charger for cell phone
- Bottled water
- Face mask
- If the tour is cancelled within 7 days of the booking date, 100% of the tour will be charged to the client. If the tour is cancelled between 8 and 21 days before the booking date, a cancellation fee of 20% (Guide Gratuity) will be charged to the client. There is no charge for a cancellation more than 21 days before a scheduled tour. If the client does not attend their scheduled tour (“no show”), the total cost of the tour will be charged. For clients that pre-pay for a tour but fail to attend their tour (“no show”), no refund will be processed.
- Drones, remote-controlled toys, skateboards, scooters, inline skates, or shoes with built in wheels are not permitted.
- Transportation to and from theme park is not included, public transportation is available nearby.
- Firearms, ammunition, knives, weapons, fireworks, or illegal substances of any kind are not permitted.
- Glass containers, excluding small containers of baby food prohibited.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Entry and admission to Epcot Center is not included.
- Gratuity is appreciated, but not required.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Vendor is in no way related to, endorsed by, or otherwise affiliated with the Walt Disney Company, Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood, or The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Once you book, the provider will reach out to discuss your personalized experience, preferences, arrival instructions, meeting time, etc...
- The park is handicap accessible. Wheelchairs and electric scooters can be rented on site on a first come first served basis.
- Service animals as defined by the park and ADA, with proper paperwork are permitted.
- Food, beverages, and merchandise are all available for additional fees at the theme park.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level as there is a lot of walking.
- Tours are in English, Spanish, Italian, and French.
- Restrooms are available throughout the park.
- Parking is available on-site for a fee.
If the tour is cancelled within 7 days of the booking date, 100% of the tour will be charged to the client. If the tour is cancelled between 8 and 21 days before the booking date, a cancellation fee of 20% (Guide Gratuity) will be charged to the client. There is no charge for a cancellation more than 21 days before a scheduled tour. If the client does not attend their scheduled tour (“no show”), the total cost of the tour will be charged. For clients that pre-pay for a tour but fail to attend their tour (“no show”), no refund will be processed.
200 Epcot Center Dr, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
VIP Private Tour of Epcot Center
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Brand new to TripShock