Waverunner Dolphin Tour with Alabama Extreme Watersports
Hang out with dolphins in their living room! Our jet-ski sightseeing tour gets you up close and personal with smiling dolphins and their aquatic friends. Our small group tours are ideal for family enjoyment. Each tour will is guided by a qualified and professional jet-ski operator. GoPro videos available for purchase! At Alabama Extreme Watersports Orange Beach, everyone is treated like family.
→ 3-seater Yamaha 4-stroke waverunners.
→ Zippy acceleration, superior handling & stability.
→ 95% success rate of finding dolphins.
→ Smaller groups for more personal attention.
Booking Details:Please bring a valid U.S. driver's license or govt. issued passport for age verification. Also suggested: credit card, cell phone, and the TripShock confirmation number, located on the voucher e-mailed to you. Alabama Extreme Watersports is located at 5749 Bay La Launch Ave, Orange Beach, AL 36561. Look for our sign directly in front of the Cold Mil Dolphin Cruise building on the East end of the Marina. We suggest arriving at least 45 minutes prior to your tour.
Tours are available from the beginning of March through the end of October. Customers may choose their departure time during booking. Check availability and pricing by clicking the "Book Online Now.” We suggest booking a min. of 24 hours in advance.
Duration: 1.5 Hrs.
Free parking is available across the street from our dock in the Bear Point Marina lot. 5749 Bay La Launch Ave., Orange Beach, AL.
● 3 Seater Waverunner
● Life Vests
● Fuel (1 tank only)
● Dry Box for wallet, keys & cell phone storage
● GO PRO Video Package - $30 (optional)
● Renters must be 19, possess a valid govt. issued photo ID, and a VALID credit card for incidentals.
● Ages of the riders (including young children) have no official requirements. Parents and guardians are responsible for discerning whether their child is capable to safely operate the equipment.
● Only guests who are at least 18-years- old and possess a valid U.S. drivers license or govt. issued passport may operate equipment.
● Waverunners are strictly prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
● Riders are not required to possess a boaters license.
● Total weight capacity is 500lb per vehicle.
● We must have a minimum of 2 waverunners to depart for the tour. If we do not get at least 2 paying waverunners, the customer may switch to another day, take a rental, or request a refund.
● Suntan lotion, cell phone, camera (with waterproof case), and a towel are highly suggested.
● We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone we feel is not capable of operating equipment.
● Add the GoPro video package for $30 - Includes GO PRO mount w/ Camera. Full video will be emailed within 48 hours of your trip.
● The top speed of the VX110 Waverunner is approximately 55 mph.
● Jet skis have compartments for small valuables such as wallets, watches and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items at home or in your vehicle.
● If weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time or day. If the customer cannot reschedule, a refund will be issued for the full amount.
● If you are forced to return early due to weather or dangerous water conditions while boating, the price will be prorated accordingly.
● Fees may be assessed for late return of the equipment. Please return on time. For maximum efficiency, we schedule our tours back-to- back.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time/day or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.We do not rent to anyone without a US drivers license or under the age of 18! Refunds will not be given for anyone who fails to comply with this restriction.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Waverunner Dolphin Tour with Alabama Extreme Watersports. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
Oct 24 2016 04:27pm
This was the first experience we have had on the Dolphin Tour. We found our guide, Jeremy, to be the upmost in kindness and total PR. He was very pleasant to work with and answer all of our questions. We had not one problem or difficulty. We will plan to do this again upon our return in the future and will use this company to do so. We would highly recommend this to anyone. Thank you for a very fun, safe and enjoyable experience! Ron and Patti BradshawVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Oct 27 2016 10:30am
Thanks so much! Jeremy is glad to hear the awesome feedback and hopes you'll come back soon.
Berea, Kentucky, USA
Oct 23 2016 07:27pm
This was one of the best experiences of my life. Our tour guide was excellent and was very informative. He was patient and explained everything very thoroughly. Thank you!! Definitely worth the $$.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Oct 27 2016 10:41am
Thanks Lori! We are glad to hear it! Hope you'll come back next fall and ride with us again!
mandan, North Dakota, USA
Oct 23 2016 06:48am
Excellent service in booking the tour. Top notch machines and Glen our guide was awesome, much more than a dolphin tour. Highly recommend it.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Oct 27 2016 10:46am
Thanks Rod! Glenn will be happy to hear the great feedback! Hope to see you again soon!
Columbus, Indiana, USA
Oct 17 2016 09:54am
Glenn was the best guide EVER! We thoroughly enjoyed our waverunner tour and was impressed at his desire to ensure that we had a great time and got to see dolphins - which we did!!! We will definitely visit Glenn at AE Watersports on our next vacation.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Cleveland, Tennessee, USA
Oct 16 2016 10:33am
Best leader ever! Excellent time! Great for learners or experienced riders!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Crossville, Tennessee, USA
Oct 8 2016 04:13pm
We had a fantastic time, small group lots of fun.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
chelsea, Alabama, USA
Sep 9 2016 05:22am
Super easy booking. Our guide was Jeremy. He was awesome. This was our first time to ride and definitely won't be our lastVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Crystal City, Missouri, USA
Aug 14 2016 10:38am
The instructors and guides are friendly and knowledgeable. Also, the jet skis are extremely easy to use and you have the opportunity to get within feet of the dolphins. Another point to be made is this company offers the cheapest price around for their packages. I was happy with my choice and I highly recommend :DVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Anniston, Alabama, USA
Aug 12 2016 09:44am
My son and I did the sea doo dolphin tour. We did the 9:00am tour with Tori and it was great. Saw several dolphins and went to several island. Great trip and will do it again. Highly recommend this tour.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Liberty, Texas, USA
Aug 11 2016 08:36am
My son and I went on this dolphin tour and didn't really know what to expect. We saw about 15 dolphins and had a great time! The people at AE Watersports were very nice and accommodating! We would definitely take this tour again!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review