Crab Island Waverunner Rentals
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Whether it’s a high-speed bay adventure or slow cruise around Crab Island, you'll create vacation memories of a lifetime with these 3 seater waverunners! Discover Crab Island and Choctawhatchee Bay with your friends and family on skis that can go up to 50mph. You will depart 300 yards from Crab Island with no-wake zone, so you won't have to battle the Destin Harbor boat traffic. You'll get more time on the water!
- 3 passengers per ski
- Exceed speeds of 50 mph
- 300 yards from Crab Island
- No wake zone
Duration: 30 Min.-8 Hrs.
- 3 Seater Waverunner
- 1 Tank of Fuel
- Life Vests
- Boaters test
- If you were born before Jan. 1, 1988 you can operate the jet ski with a valid drivers license (Florida boater's license not required).
- Person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
- If you were born on or after January 1st 1988, you will need to have a FL boaters certificate upon arrival. As they do not offer them onsite. You can obtain this certificate by going to https://www.boat-ed.com/floridarental/
- Children ages 16-17 can operate the boat as long as they have a valid driver's license, boaters license per FL Law and their parent is present for the duration.
- Jet Ski's rented for longer rentals where family members may switch off there is a strict maximum of 4 drivers allowed to sign up for each individual ski.
- Jet ski's are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
- Total weight capacity is 450lb.
- Jet Ski's MUST be returned at the rental location no later than 6pm regardless of the time of departure. Last Jet Ski departs at 5pm.
- Jet ski's have small compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
- If the weather is unfavorable for this activity, we will attempt to reschedule for another time or day.
- Missing your scheduled session time does not result in a refund. Customers MUST arrive at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled time for safety orientation.
- If you do not bring the Jet ski/waverunner back within the time frame designated, a $25/hour charge will be applied and payable directly to the vendor.
- A $500 cash deposit or credit card charge for each jet ski is required and will be refunded once the jet ski is returned without damage.
A $500 cash deposit or credit card charge for each jet ski is required and will be refunded once the jet ski is returned without damage. Customer must be 18+ years old in order to rent. Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the session may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued to customers who have not yet left the dock. No Partial refunds will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Missing your scheduled session time does not result in a refund. Customers MUST arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time for a safety orientation. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
105 Calhoun Ave, Destin, FL 32541, USA
Crab Island Waverunner Rentals
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews