Wet-N-Wild Watersports Parasailing
Whatever your age is, there’s nothing else in Destin that offers such a memorable and exciting adventure. Parasailing above the serene waters of the Gulf should be part of every Destin vacation. Just sit back and relax as Wet-N-Wild Watersports prepares you for the ride of your life. It’s easy and fun for everyone so grab your friends and climb aboard for a great time!
- See the sites of Destin from a unique view point
- Fly at heights exceeding 500 feet
- Up to three people can fly at once
- Great activity for families and children
Duration: 1-1.5 Hrs.
- 10-12 minutes of air time
- Boat cruise of the Destin waters
- Bathing suit
- The boat requires 6 fliers in order to depart docks, if this minimum is not met you may be moved to a different time.
- Only one observer is allowed for every tandem or triple group.
- Customers must be at least 18 years old to parasail unsupervised. The only exception to this is if a parent or guardian signs the liability waiver for the minor(s) prior to departure, in which minors may parasail without supervision.
- Waivers will need to be completed by all participants - no exceptions.
- Children 6-17 may parasail if accompanied by an Adult or if proper paperwork has been filled out by their parent. - There is a 50lb weight minimum for fliers.
- Expectant mothers or children under 6 are not allowed as spectators or parasailers.
- Parasail boat requires 6 fliers to go out and is limited to 12 passengers maximum.
- No service animals allowed.
- Missing your scheduled flight time does not result in a refund.
- Customers MUST arrive at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled flight time.
- Free parking on site.
- Customers may get wet so dress appropriately.
- 2 to 3 people will fly at once. The total weight must not exceed 450lbs or be less than 170lbs.
- Customers are launched in the air from the back of the boat using motorized equipment.
- We are wheelchair accessible, but please call in advance to make sure the ramp is available as it moves from different locations.
- If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
- Gratuities not included.
- Family members or friends that elect not to parasail may ride on the boat as a spectator based on availability. During the spring and summer season, spectator tickets may not be available but those who wish to ride along and not parasail may attend by purchasing a full price "Flyer" ticket. Only one observer is allowed for every tandem or triple group.
- It is recommended to book early to guarantee desired departure time as they do fill up quickly.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the session may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued to customers who have not yet left the dock. No Partial refunds will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Missing your scheduled flight time does not result in a refund. Customers MUST arrive at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled flight time. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
105 Calhoun Ave, Destin, FL 32541, USA
Wet-N-Wild Watersports Parasailing
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews