Wormsloe and Bonaventure Cemetery Tour
Enjoy a day trip to the coastal areas of Savannah on this Wormsloe and Bonaventure Cemetery Tour. Your day begins with a tour of Bonaventure Cemetery, here you will learn all about the lives of its notable inhabitants. Mingle under moss draped oaks and along the bluff of the Wilmington River. Adventure out and explore Savannah, enjoy lunch with your group at Erica Davis Lowcountry Restaurant for fresh seafood, barbecue, and lowcountry/southern sides. After lunch, the day continues to Wormsloe Historic site and a drive through the picturesque Isle of Hope Historic District. Visit the Wormsloe Plantation Tabby Ruins that date back to the 18th century, walk through the Georgia State Park historic site, and then stop at the Famous Savannah Byrd Cookie Company for some shopping and tastings of Byrd’s famous cookies. Book today!
- Explore the coastal areas of Savannah on this Wormsloe & Bonaventure Cemetery Tour
- Enjoy a docent-led walking tour of the Wormsloe Plantation Tabby Ruins, a Georgia State Park Historic Site
- Cruise through the historic & picturesque Isle of Hope Historic District
- Stop at the Famous Savannah Byrd Cookie Company for sampling & shopping
- See Savannah's famous Spanish Moss draped trees