Destin Crab Island Parasailing
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Soar to astounding heights above the Emerald Coast on a Destin Crab Island Parasailing excursion. Feel the calmness of the air as you glide over the emerald green and blue water of the Gulf of Mexico. With safety always in mind, you can trust that this will be one of the most memorable parasailing experiences ever. Photo packages are available to capture each exciting moment. Don't miss your chance to fly high like a bird in the sky, book your parasailing adventure today!
- Crab Island Parasailing in Destin, Florida
- View Destin's spectacular emerald green seascape from a unique perspective
- Expert captain & crew with over 20 years of experience
- Optional photo package to help capture the memories
- Great activity for everyone ages 6+
- Soar up to 300 feet in the air
Duration: 1 Hr.
- Destin Crab Island Parasailing
- Safety instructions
- Safety equipment
- Life jackets
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Bottled water
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please refer to the most up to date CDC guidelines prior to your activity/trip date.
- There is no guarantee that spectators can ride unless a guaranteed spectator ticket is purchased. Non-guaranteed spectators are based on availability.
- There is a maximum of 3 people who can fly at once with a combined weight capacity of 500 lbs but this also may vary based on weather conditions.
- Family members or friends that elect not to parasail may ride on the boat for a fee, but this is based on available room.
- Waivers will need to be completed by all participants. Minors will need their parent to sign for them to participate.
- Expectant mothers or those with debilitating neck, shoulder or other medical conditions are not permitted.
- There is a maximum capacity of 12 passengers on the boat, regardless of age or size.
- Minimum weight depends on the conditions and is always the captains final call.
- Children ages 6-17 years old may parasail if accompanied by an adult.
- Customer must be at least 18 years old to parasail unsupervised.
- Children under the age of 3 are not permitted on the boat.
- No service animals, comfort animals, or pets permitted.
- All participants must have an ID for age verification.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded at vendor discretion.
- Vendor is handicap accessible. Please note in your reservation if you will be needing any additional assistance.
- Customers are launched in the air from the back of the boat using motorized equipment.
- Parking is available on-site for free, but is limited (ride-share is recommended).
- There are restrooms available at departure location.
- The approximate time in the air is 10 minutes.
- Photo packages are available for purchase.
- Waivers will need to be completed by all participants, minors will need their parent to sign for them to participate.
7 Calhoun Ave, Destin, FL 32541, USA
Destin Crab Island Parasailing
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews