Crab Island Jet Ski Dolphin Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Enjoy a unique Destin adventure on a Crab Island jet ski dolphin tour from the Destin Marina. With no idle time, an expert guide will lead you and your group out into the Choctawhatchee Bay to the best "dolphin hangout" spots in town. After exploring, your guide will set you free to crank it up and explore the shimmering waters of Destin and Fort Walton Beach. An awesome highlight of this tour is that guests get to set the pace! Make sure to bring a waterproof camera to snap some amazing shots of dolphins up close!
- Enjoy a unique and upfront experience with wild dolphins
- Guided tour on 3-seater Yamaha VX 1100 Waverunners
- Adventure and explore the Choctawhatchee Bay
- 1-hour tour and 30 minutes of free time
Duration: 1.5 Hrs.
- 3 Seater Waverunner
- Tour Guide
- Life Vests
- Adults born BEFORE January 1, 1988, can operate a jet ski with a valid drivers license without a Florida's Boater License.
- The person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals, minors will need their parent to sign for them to participate.
- Those born on or after January 1, 1988, can operate a jet ski, but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test and must by 16 years old with a valid US drivers license. These tests are available upon arrival for $3. They take approximately 45 minutes to complete. Please arrive early if someone in the party is taking this test.
- Children under 5 years of age cannot ride jet skis. Children are not allowed to sit in the front and must be capable of holding onto the adult who is driving the jet ski.
- Jet ski tours go in the bay or the gulf, depending on conditions.
- Total weight capacity is 400lb. Not valid for three grown adults.
- Jet Ski's MUST be returned at the rental location no later than 6 pm regardless of the time of departure.
- Free parking on-site.
- Not handicap accessible.
- No service animals allowed.
- Children under 5 years of age are not allowed to ride jet skis. Children cannot sit in the front of the jet ski and must be capable of holding onto the adult who is operating the jet ski.
- Dolphin tours are available daily March through October. Departure times are typically in the early morning.
- It is best to book in advance to avoid sellouts.
- All participants must have an ID for age verification.
- Jet skis have small compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches, and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in the vehicle.
- If the weather is unfavorable for this activity, we will attempt to reschedule for another time or day. If we cannot meet customer demands for this, we'll refund the purchase amount.
- If there is rain while on the Waverunner, the price will be prorated accordingly.
- Tour guides are experienced in finding dolphins so there is a very good chance dolphins will be encountered. However, there are no guarantees.
- If more than one piece of equipment is rented within a group, even if reserved separately, the vendor will make a copy of a credit card for the damage waiver instead of collecting a damage deposit. When the equipment comes back without damage, the copy is shredded.
7 Calhoun Ave, Destin, FL 32541, USA
Crab Island Jet Ski Dolphin Tour
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews