New Orleans, Louisiana
Let's find your adventure!
May 29 ~ Jun 4
Latest Stories from New Orleans, Louisiana - TripShock!
April 20th, 2019Experiencing the Uniqueness of the St. Joseph Plantation
- Activity: St. Joseph Plantation Tour - Hometown: Covington, LA - Adults: Three - Children: Six or more
September 10th, 2022The beauty of the swamp, the sight of the alligators swimming toward our boat for marshmallows
- Activity: New Orleans Large Airboat Adventure - Hometown: Chillicothe - Adults: Two - Children: None
May 12th, 2022Amazing personal attention to details of the group and plantation!
- Activity: Destrehan Plantation Admission & Guided Tour - Hometown: Stanford KY - Adults: Two - Children: Three
November 6th, 2021You get so much for the price
- Activity: Cocktail and Food Combo Walking Tour - Hometown: Fond du Lac, WI - Adults: Just Me - Children: None
October 5th, 2021Baby gator, We all got the hold him, It was amazing
- Activity: Large Airboat Tour - Hometown: Steelville Missouri - Adults: Four - Children: None
October 7th, 2021It was truly an exciting adventure, Everyone was having a blast
- Activity: Honey Island Swamp Boat Tour With Optional Transportation from New Orleans - Hometown: Biloxi, MS - Adults: Just Me - Children: Two
October 8th, 2021We enjoyed learning the "when, Why, Who and How" of Mardi Gras
- Activity: Mardi Gras World Admission & Self-Guided Tour With Complimentary Shuttle Transportation - Hometown: BROOKHAVEN - Adults: Just Me - Children: Four
October 11th, 2021Couldn’t have asked for a better tour several unique gravesites
- Activity: New Orleans Cemetery Insiders Tour - Hometown: Dallas Texas - Adults: Two - Children: None
October 20th, 2021Learning the history there was a lot that I had never heard before
- Activity: BYOB Nightly Cemetery Bus Tour - Hometown: Cincinnati OH - Adults: Two - Children: None