30A Beach Bonfire Rental & Setup
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
End your perfect day of fun in the sun with a relaxing bonfire on the beach! Relax by the fire, listen to the waves crash on the beach, roast a marshmallow or three, and enjoy the company of your favorite people. Let a dedicated professional do all the work for you while you sit back, relax, and enjoy every moment of this awesome beachside bonfire experience!
- Enjoy a relaxing bonfire by the beach
- Can take place at many public beach accesses in Walton County
- All supplies for the fire are provided and an attendant will set it all up
- Fun for the whole family
Currently 10-person maximum due to COVID guidelines
Duration: 2-3 Hrs.
- Firewood pit
- County Fire Permit
- Chairs and tables
- Gratuity for attendant (optional)
- S'Mores ingredients for your party (optional)
- Must book at least 1 weekday before you wish to have your bonfire so we are able to obtain a permit, if enough notice is not given it is possible the requested date or location will not be available. There is a limit of how many permits the SWFD allows for each location on any given day.
- Bonfires start just before sunset, the vendor will contact you to set up a time based on when the sun will set on the date you have requested.
- Any request to start later in the evening is subject to an additional fee and you must call to book.
- Person signing the contract must be at least 18.
- Bonfires can start as late as 8PM but this is at the vendor's discretion.
- Currently 10-person maximum due to COVID guidelines
- Select packages include chairs, tables, and more, an attendant is provided to set up and take down everything included. If choosing our simple bonfire package we will provide everything for the fire itself, including wood and permits, and set up, however, chairs, tables, and any entertainment are not included.
- The vendor will contact you to set up the location of your bonfire near your requested neighborhood.
- If weather causes the bonfire company to call off the customer may reschedule within 7 days of the original date at the vendor's discretion and a new permit will be issued at the customer's expense. Should the reservation not be able to be rescheduled the customer may cancel and receive a refund minus the permit fee of $55.
- Simple Bonfire Package includes: 2 Hr Bonfire, Fire bowl, wood, 3 tiki torches, permit, and attendant to set up and start the fire. This package does not include chairs or tables.
- 4 Person Package with Chairs includes: Fire bowl, wood, permit, 3 tiki torches, attendant to set up and tend the fire for 2hrs, and 4 chairs.
- 5 Person Smores Package with Chairs includes: Fire bowl, wood, permit, attendant to set up and tend the fire for 2hrs, Smores, and 5 chairs.
- 10 Person Package with Chairs includes: Includes county fire permit, 10 chairs, tiki torches, table, and fire pit with plenty of wood for 2hr bonfire
Customers may cancel at least 72 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee and a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel or book after the 72 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 72 hour cancellation period. If weather causes the bonfire company to call off the customer may reschedule within 7 days of the original date at the vendor's discretion and a new permit will be issued at the customer's expense. Should the reservation not be able to be rescheduled the customer may cancel and receive a refund minus the permit fee of $75. Reservations booked less than 72hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor. Permits are required and there is a limit of how many the South Walton Fire Department allows for each location on any given day which will determine if a last minute booking can be confirmed for a specified date/location. MUST BE DONE AT A PUBLIC ACCESS UNLESS YOU ARE THE HOMEOWNER OF THE BEACH HOUSE YOU WANT TO DO THE FIRE AT.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459, USA
30A Beach Bonfire Rental & Setup
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews