Harbor Sunset Cruise
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Toast to another unforgettable night in Destin, Florida on this Harbor Sunset Cruise. See the sun fade into the horizon as you watch dolphins play in the water below. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your evening with your friends and family as you unwind from the hustle and bustle of your trip. Toast your worries away, book your spot today!
- 1.5 Hour Sunset Cruise departing from the Destin Harbor
- Complimentary champagne, soft drinks, beer, & wine included
- Tour Destin Harbor, see dolphins, & enjoy a beautiful sunset
- Choice of Standard or Preferred Table seating that reserves a table by the captain for you & your crew
- 10% OFF Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at Tailfins Waterfront Grill
- Great for all ages
Duration: 1.5 - 2 Hrs.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- 1.5 Hour Harbor Sunset Cruise (choice of standard admission or preferred table seating)
- Champagne, soft drinks, beer, and wine
- Emergency life jackets
- Small 6-pack cooler with beverages & snacks
- Cash (for snack/beverage purchases & gratuity)
- BYOB (alcohol permitted, however, no glass)
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please reach out to the provider prior to your activity/trip date.
- There are only emergency life preservers on the boat. Guests that wish to have more comfortable life jackets must bring them.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Glass bottles or other glass items are strictly prohibited.
- There is a maximum of 48 guests permitted on the boat.
- Guests must arrive no later than 5:30 PM to check in.
- Must be 21 years old or older to consume alcohol.
- The boat is not wheelchair accessible.
- No service animals or pets permitted.
- If weather or wind is deemed unfavorable by the captain at the time of the cruise and cruise is canceled, it may be rescheduled or canceled if guest's preferences cannot be accommodated. If bad weather occurs during your trip, boat may return to the dock early.
- This is a public/shared trip so you will be on the boat with other guests.
- Snacks and beverages are available for purchase prior to departure.
- There is a restroom on the boat and at the departure location.
- Vendor uses a 45-foot Trident Pontoon Boat.
- Free parking is available on-site.
Guests MUST arrive no later than 5:30 PM to check in.
172 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541, USA
Harbor Sunset Cruise
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews