Shell Island Express Ferry
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailabile 7AM-6PM CST
Known for clear waters, soft sand, and abundance of seashells, Shell Island is a must-see beach for your Pensacola Beach vacation. Hop aboard one of the largest express ferries and cruise from the Grand Lagoon to the legendary Spanish Shanty Cove on Shell Island. Spend time gathering seashells, spotting dolphins, snorkeling in the clear water and relaxing on this remote, undeveloped stretch of natural beach. Return ferry trips give you the option to spend just a few hours or enjoy the entire day. Book your roundtrip ferry trip to this 7-mile long barrier island today for seaside relaxation and family fun.
- See beautiful and remote Shell Island and Bottlenose Dolphins
- Wade in the water and collect shells
- The easiest way to get to Shell Island
- Short walk to the ferry departure
- Roundtrip Shell Island ferry shuttle service
- Beach Towels
- Cooler or Insulated Bag
- Snacks & Drinks
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Umbrellas
- Snorkel Gear
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Fishing equipment is not permitted on Shell Island.
- There is no storage area on the boat.
- Minimum of 6 passengers required for departure. The customer will be notified if minimums are not met and need to be moved to another time or date.
- Customers are asked to arrive at least 30 minutes early for ferry check-in.
- The shortest walk from the parking lot to ferry via the beach.
- The ferry makes return trips back to dock every 1.4 hours with the last return trip scheduled for 4 pm.
- Parking, traffic, and other unforeseen obstacles can cause you to miss the boat. The boat will leave the dock at the scheduled time and cannot be held for any reason.
- This trip runs rain or shine, however, if severe weather conditions cause the cruise to cancel refunds will be applied if customers cannot reschedule.
- The dock is currently not permitted for access but the ferry is accessible by the beach.
Customers may cancel by 5pm the day before their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after 5pm the day prior to their trip will not be eligible for a refund. If weather or waves are unfavorable, the trip may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as the changes are completed before 5pm the day prior to arrival.
5550 N Lagoon Dr, Panama City, FL 32408, USA
Shell Island Express Ferry
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews