Watersports Combo Package
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Don't choose just one watersports activity, get more bang for your buck with a Watersports Combo Package. Cruise Biscayne Bay on a jet ski, lift off on a flyboard or parasail ride, or just take it easy as you glide across the water in a kayak or on a paddleboard. Pick your two favorites, or do all four at one amazing location. Book today and make the most out of your trip with a Watersports Combo Package.
- An ultimate watersports adventure with multiple activities
- Choose from jet sking, flyboarding, parasailing, and kayaking or paddleboarding.
- Great way to check out local wildlife: dolphins, turtles, and more
- Packages offer great savings and options that suit your day
Duration: 20 Min. - 4 Hrs.
- Safety instructions and equipment
- Life jackets
- All Included Package includes: jet skiing (30 min.), parasailing, tubing, flyboarding (15 min.), and kayak or paddleboarding (1 hr.).
- Pick Two Package includes any two of the following: jet skiing (30 min.), parasailing, and flyboarding (15 min.)
- Small towel
- Bathing suit
- Weather appropriate attire
- Cash or credit card
- A fuel charge of $40 will be collected on site for all Pick Two Packages.
- A fuel charge of $75 will be collected on site for all All Included Packages.
- Sales tax is not included in the ticket price and will be collected on site.
- Waivers must be completed by all participants (waivers for minors must be completed by their legal guardian).
- The parasailing boat is limited to 12 passengers and all passengers must be over the age of 3.
- Parasailing: Ages 5 and over, single flyers will be matched with another parasailer. Total flight weight must not exceed 450 lbs.
- Jet ski: Must be 16 and over to drive and 5 or older to ride. No more than two persons per jet ski. Max 350 lbs total for both jet ski riders. $200 deposit is required and refunded at end of trip if no damage has occurred. Jet ski drivers born after January 1st, 1988, must take a boater’s safety course before renting a Jet Ski in Florida. Temporary Licenses are available on site for $3 (please arrive early to take the exam) or you can apply online for a permanent license (boatus.org/florida).
- Flyboard: Ages 13 and over, 20 ft flying limit.
- Not handicap accessible.
- No service dogs allowed.
- Spectators may be permitted on the boat if space permits, in which case a spectator fee will be charged on site. Priority is given to flyers and spectator spots are not guaranteed.
- Activities not intended for pregnant women or people with back injuries.
- Parking is available on-site for free, a pass must be obtained from the booth upon arrival.
- Photo package available for purchase.
- Customers may get wet, so dress appropriately.
3400 Pan American Drive Pier 9, Slip 24, Miami, FL 33133, USA
Watersports Combo Package
Brand new to TripShock