12 Passenger Pontoon Rental & Jet Ski Combo
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Cruise in style on the famed emerald-green waters of the Choctawhatchee Bay with this Pontoon and Jet Ski Combo package. Experience unforgettable fun in the sun at nearby Crab Island or kick back with family and friends while searching for dolphins, stingrays, and other incredible marine life. Feeling the need, the need for some speed? This combo package includes a wave-flying good time with a jet ski for a high-octane joy ride. Don't miss your chance to zip around the water for a day of fun in the Destin sun! The only thing missing from this experience is YOU and your crew!
- 24 foot Pontoon boat and Jet Ski rental combo in the Choctawhatchee Bay
- Visit popular hot spots including Destin Harbor, Crab Island, and miles of natural beaches
- Search for dolphins, pelicans, and other marine wildlife among the waves
- Includes one tank of fuel for your pontoon and one for your jet ski
- Choose from a half day (4 Hour) or full day (8 Hour) rental
Duration: 4 - 8 Hrs.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- 2 Seater Jet Ski
- 12 passenger pontoon boat with swim ladder
- 1 tank of fuel for pontoon & 1 for jet ski
- Operating & safety orientation
- Life vests & safety equipment (children's sizes available)
- Iced cooler with snacks and beverages for the day
- Weather appropriate attire
- Renters are responsible for the cost of damages to the watercraft (including parts and labor, up to the cost of the entire watercraft in the event it is totaled) and lost equipment while it is in their possession. There is a mandatory $250 deposit per equipment rental. For ski and boat combo, a $500 deposit is required.
- The person signing the contract must be 18 years old, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
- The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission requires anyone born on or after January 1, 1988, to successfully complete an approved boater safety course in order to legally operate a vessel (boat and ski) powered by a motor of 10 horsepower or greater. Vessel operators are required to carry an FWC–issued Boating Safety Education Identification Card and a photo identification card while operating a motorized vessel on Florida waterways. Drivers born before January 1, 1988, may operate a vessel with only their driver's license. A Boaters Safety Test is offered on-site for a fee (fees may vary) and online for free.
- No alcohol may be consumed while operating a vessel of any kind on Florida's waterways. If you decide to cancel, be aware that there is a cancellation fee of $50 to be kept by provider.
- Jet ski does not have an anchor and cannot be towed behind pontoon boat.
- Renters must present a valid form of identification when checking in.
- A valid credit card or debit card will be required when checking in.
- Jet skis & pontoons are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
- Glass bottles or other glass items are prohibited on the boat.
- Pontoon boats can hold a maximum of 12 people or 1700 lbs.
- Jet ski operator must be at least 16 years old.
- Jet skis can hold up to 2 adults or 300 lbs.
- Boats cannot be used as a shuttle.
- Boats have compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches, and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
- If there is rain while you are on the boat and you are called back to dock early, the purchase price will be prorated accordingly.
- Service animals are permitted. Pets are permitted but require a $200 deposit upon arrival.
- Vendor uses Bentley Pontoon Boats and Yamaha Jet Skis.
- Customers are welcome to bring a BlueTooth speaker.
- Activity is handicap accessible with limitations.
- Smoking and vaping are permitted.
- Gratuities are not included.
There is a mandatory $250 deposit per equipment rental. For ski and boat combo, a $500 deposit is required. If you decide to cancel, be aware that there is a cancellation fee of $50 to be kept by provider.
43 Miracle Strip Pkwy SW, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548, USA
12 Passenger Pontoon Rental & Jet Ski Combo
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews