Destin Waverunner Dolphin Tour
Seeing a dolphin from a boat is fun, but getting up close and personal on a waverunner offers much more excitement and interaction. Take a guided trip through the East Pass and Choctawatchee Bay using the best waverunners in Destin. Explore the beautiful waters of the Emerald Coast with a top notch guide to help point out the best sites.
→ Enjoy an up close experience with wild dolphins.
→ Guided tour on 3-seater waverunners.
→ Smaller groups for better interactions
→ Newer model waverunners
Booking Details:Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase), a valid drivers license and credit card for verification. Please call to confirm your requested departure time at least 24 hours prior to arrival. Reservations booked less than 24hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor. Redeem your voucher at 102 Harbor Blvd, Destin FL 32541 with a representative. It is best to arrive at least 20 minutes early for instruction.
Dolphin tours are available daily March through October. Departure times are typically in the morning, but customers can request later times upon booking. Check availability and pricing by clicking the "view pricing" button above. It is best to book at least 2 days in advance to avoid sellouts.
Public parking is available at 102 Harbor Blvd. Parking is available on the hill.
Duration: 1.5 Hrs.
● 3 Seater Waverunner
● Tour Guide
● Life Vests
● Boaters test (Available On-site)
● $10 Parking Per Car
● Boaters test
Public parking is available at 102 harbor blvd for $10 per car.
● Children under 6 are prohibited from riding on the jet ski.
● Adults born BEFORE January 1, 1988 can operate a jet ski with a valid drivers license without a Florida's Boater License.
● Person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
● Those born on or after January 1, 1988 can operate a jet ski, but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test. These tests are available upon arrival for $3. They take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Please arrive early if someone in your party is taking this test.
● Jet ski's are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
● Total weight capacity is 450lb. Not valid for three grown adults.
● Guests are strictly prohibited from jumping off the waverunners and swimming with the dolphins. There is also no touching of the dolphins of any kind.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion and a towel.
● Jet ski's have small compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
● If the weather is unfavorable for this activity, we will attempt to reschedule for another time or day. If we cannot meet customer demands for this, we'll refund the purchase amount.
● If there is rain while you are on the waverunner, the price will be prorated accordingly
● Tour guides are experienced in finding dolphins so there is a very good chance dolphins will be encountered. However, there are no guarantees.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather or waves are unfavorable, the rental may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Destin Waverunner Dolphin Tour. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Sep 27 2016 07:59pm
The 4 of us really enjoyed our Jetski Dolphin Tour. We saw dolphins as soon as we headed out. We saw several pods that seemed as if they were putting on a show for us. Our guide was very nice and he even took several photos and videos of us watching the Dolphins play. I highly recommend this tour!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Taylor Mill, Kentucky, USA
Jun 10 2016 10:28am
We had a blast! The Dolphins were abundant and the jet skis were so much fun!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Sioux City, Iowa, USA
Jun 10 2016 07:48am
My family of 4 rented 2 wave runners and had a great time! The guide was nice and friendly and we were able to find dolphins with his help. We even saw a baby dolphin swimming with the mama dolphin! The guide rode around with us for about an hour and the last 1/2 hour was left up to us to go where we wanted to go on our own. It was a blast!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Miami, Oklahoma, USA
Oct 24 2015 08:08pm
This tour was a blast! My family of 8 reserved 3 waverunners (4 adults and 4 children). We were surrounded by dolphins the entire time. Great experience and service. I would definitely recommend this tour!!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Columbia, South Carolina, USA
Aug 16 2015 11:46am
Incredible experience! Easy sign up. Too many dolphins to count! They swam with us, around us! Must check it out for yourself!!!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Spring, Texas, USA
Jul 8 2015 12:17pm
We recommend this company. They are nice people and we enjoyed our tour. We are happy customers :)Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
IRVING, Texas, USA
Jun 17 2015 10:43am
saw lots of dolphinsVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
Sep 3 2014 09:22am
Jet Ski excursion was wonderful. We enjoyed the dolphins close up. The trick is to find them and then turn off the jet ski, as the impeller noise conflicts with them. Great time!!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Mckinney, Texas, USA
Jul 31 2014 06:33am
It was the best thing we did this vacation!! We saw at least 7 dolphin and had a blast! Got so close to them, right in front of my jetski one time. Our guide was nice and personable and we ended up leaving a sweater and a license and they called us immediately. That really impressed me. We will do this again!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
houston, Texas, USA
Jul 30 2014 08:39am
This was, by far, my favorite excursion of our entire vacation. First of all, being on a jet ski is lots of fun. When you add in chasing dolphins and being within touching distance of them, you get a magical experience. I cannot recommend this experience highly enough. I'd give it 10 stars if I could.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review