Discover D.C. Guided Bus Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
See the spectacular sights on this journey through historic Washington, D.C., and nearby Northern Virginia. Enjoy learning the nation's history through live narration by an expert local tour guide in a closed top tour bus. Explore the White House, U.S. Navy Memorial, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, and so much more. For a unique experience, this tour offers a leisurely cruise on the Potomac River with your guide who will answer any questions you might have! You will then head over to Georgetown Waterfront Park for lunch, and after re-board the bus to visit the Iwo Jima Memorial - with spectacular views of Arlington Cemetery and the Washington, D.C. landscape. Don't miss your chance to observe this amazing city and learn a little along the way. Book today!
- Experience the capital city on this guided bus tour of Washington, D.C.
- Visit the U.S. Capitol Building (outside only), White House, Lafayette Park, National World War II Memorial, U.S. Navy Memorial, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, and so much more
- Closed top tour bus
- Take a memorable journey through the National Mall that is great for everyone
- Enjoy live narration from an experienced tour guide
- Hop aboard a boat for a cruise of the Potomac River
- Stop off at Georgetown Waterfront Park for lunch
Duration: 6 Hrs.
- Washington D.C. Guided Bus Tour aboard a luxury closed top tour bus
- Designated driver and tour guide
- Complimentary bottled water
- Boat cruise ticket
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Umbrella, raincoat, or poncho
- Face mask
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please reach out to the provider prior to your activity/trip date.
- No carry-on luggage. Purses, briefcases, or backpacks only. Vendor reserves the right to inspect any bags, briefcases, or backpacks you carry.
- Closed annually on Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day.
- There is a maximum of 16 passengers permitted on tour.
- The boat cruise is seasonal from April 1 to October 15.
- You will not enter the White House on this tour.
- Shuttles are not wheelchair accessible.
- There is no storage for strollers.
- Tour is not handicap accessible.
- Vendor uses luxury tour buses that are climate-controlled and offer comfortable and pleasant touring experience, as well as protection from weather elements. Seating is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Children under 3 years old ride for free if they are able to sit in their parents' lap during the tour. If you would rather have a separate seat for your infant/toddler, you may purchase a child's ticket.
- Vendor allows enough time on every stop for you to walk around and take plenty of pictures.
- Your tour guide will inform you of the planned amount of time for each stop.
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to their departure time.
- Service animals are permitted with proper paperwork.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- There are restrooms available along the tour.
- Parking is available on-site for a fee.
- Tour departs rain or shine.
Washington, DC 20004, USA
Discover D.C. Guided Bus Tour
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews