Fort Walton Beach Parasail
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Take advantage of this great value with the only parasailing company in Fort Walton Beach. Experience the best with a military pilot veteran-owner/operator and very experienced captain with an emphasis on safety in a family-friendly atmosphere! Now you'll know what it's like to have wings. Book your Fort Walton Beach Parasail adventure today!
- Fort Walton Beach Parasail departing from Miracle Strip Parkway
- See amazing views from 400 feet above the water
- Up to three parasailers may fly at once
- Professional staff & safety equipment
- Early-bird departures available for being on the calmest water of the day
- Great activity for ages 6+
Duration: 1.5 Hrs.
- Fort Walton Beach Parasail
- Safety orientation
- Life vests
- Weather appropriate attire
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please refer to the most up to date CDC guidelines prior to your activity/trip date.
- No cell phones/electronics permitted without a strap or carrying device while in the chute. All electronics must be in a waterproof case and have a strap, which is available for purchase.
- Handicap services are available, please call a reservationist when the reservation is booked for proper assistance. In some cases, handicap customers cannot be accommodated.
- Please be aware that by booking this there is a non refundable deposit of $25 that is collected, it will only be returned if the vendor has cancelled the trip.
- The maximum weight for participants is 250lbs each. The maximum combined weight is 450lbs, depending on wind conditions. The captain makes the final decision.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to fly with a maximum of 3 flyers at a time. Single flyers are not permitted.
- Those with serious mobility issues, neck, shoulder or back problems are unable to participate.
- Flyers ages 6-17 years old may parasail with the signed permission from their guardian.
- Expectant mothers are not permitted on the boat as a spectator or a flyer.
- Boat has a maximum capacity of 12 passengers, regardless of age or size.
- Participants must ride a banana boat to get to the parasail boat.
- Customers must be 18 years old or older to book this activity.
- Flyers must be at least 6 years old or older.
- Once you arrive, check in with the security guard and let them know you are there to parasail, they will give you a parking pass and show you where to park. Then just walk down to the beach, the booth has flags around it.
- Spectators must book a spectator ticket to ride on the boat. This is based on space and availability as parasailers receive priority on the boat. Spectators must be at least 6 years of age.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- You will be on the boat from an hour to an hour and a half. The parasail flight takes 8-10 minutes, and takes place in the Bay.
- Customers that require service dogs are allowed to bring them on the boat, however, animals are unable to fly.
- Customers may bring a small bag, water, and sunscreen on the boat.
- Restrooms are available at departure location.
- Free parking is available on-site.
Customer understands that the parasail can hold between 180lbs and 450lbs total combined weight and is for 2-3 people, and no single/solo flyers. Customer agrees that their group fits these requirements.
Group must check-in at parasail location at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure time.
Participants must ride a banana boat to get to the parasail boat.
1325 Miracle Strip Pkwy SE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548, USA
Fort Walton Beach Parasail
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews