Pirate Fest Fireworks Cruise
Embark on an adventurous ending to The 2019 Pirates of the High Seas Fest. Cast off with the crew of Captain Anderson's on a Pirate Fest Fireworks Cruise where you will have the best seats on the house as you cruise through the sparkling waters of the Grand Lagoon and watch the explosions in the sky. After a magical day of fun and activities, experience the up-close excitement as the fireworks are fired from a barge in the same lagoon! Book your spot on the Pirate Fest Fireworks Cruise and experience the magic of The Pirates of the High Seas Fest Fireworks show from the water!
- Admission on Captain Anderson's boat for Pirate Fest Fireworks Cruise
- Set sail along the glistening waters of the Grand Lagoon, and enjoy the sunset
- Enjoy the free activities at The Pirates of the High Seas Fest, including magic and music
- The Pirates of the High Seas Fest is an all day event with fun for all ages
Sunday, October 13th The Pirates of the High Seas Fest Schedule
Festival Times 12:00 – 7:30P.M.
|Grand Lagoon Pirate Village Opens||12:00pm|
|Lil’ Pirates Dockside Fishing||12:00 & 3:00pm|
|Live Music Tom Mason & The Blue Buccaneers||12:00 & 2:00pm|
|Storytelling: The Legend of Dominique Youx||1:15pm|
|Chase Pirates to their Ship||1:35pm|
|Board your Boats for the Pirate Chase||1:45pm|
|Pirate Flotilla/Grand Lagoon Water Battle||2:00 - 3:00pm|
|Treasure Hunt WINNER announced||3:15pm|
|Commodore Mayhem Magic Show||3:15pm|
|Pirate Pet Parade||5:00pm|
|Live Music Tom Mason & The Blue Buccaneers||6:00pm|
|Fireworks on the Lagoon||7:15pm|
- Fireworks Cruise
- Free Festival
- Weather appropriate attire
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Fishing equipment is not allowed.
- There is no storage area on the boat.
- No alcohol or coolers are permitted on board.
- Tickets to the Flotilla are not included in a ticket to the Fireworks cruise.
- Parking, traffic, and other unforeseen obstacles can cause you to miss the boat. The boat will leave the dock at the scheduled time and we cannot hold the boat for any reason.
- This trip runs rain or shine, however if severe weather conditions cause the cruise to cancel, refunds will be applied if customers cannot reschedule.
- They're will be food and drinks/alcohol for sale inside the FREE festival and there is a cash bar aboard the vessel.
- Handicap accessible.
- Service dogs allowed.
- Gratuities not included.
- Pirate Fest is a FREE day long festival on Sunday, Oct. 13th from 12 noon - 7:30pm at Capt. Anderson's Marina. The fireworks cruise will be 6:30pm-7:45pm (you must purchase a ticket).
- Restrooms available on-board.
- The boat is a double decker Captain Anderson III.
- Also check out Pirate Battle & Flotilla Tickets.
Customers may cancel by 1:00 pm the day before their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after 1pm the day prior to their trip will not be eligible for a refund. If weather or waves are unfavorable, the trip may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as the changes are completed before 1pm the day prior to arrival.
5550 N Lagoon Dr, Panama City, FL 32408, USA
Pirate Fest Fireworks Cruise
Brand new to TripShock