Big Easy Aerial Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Soar above New Orleans on a 30, 45, or 60 minute sightseeing flight and enjoy aerial views of the southern city's show-stopping sights. While aboard the small sightseeing plane, listen to city tales from the pilot and look out over famous New Orleans neighborhoods, such as the French Quarter. The itinerary can be tailored to the sights you and the group want to see, but typically flights include views of the impressive Superdome, Port of New Orleans, and the Mississippi River. See New Orleans by air, it is just plane fun! Book your flight today!
- Choose a 30, 45, or 60 minute aerial adventure tour of New Orleans, Louisiana
- See the French Quarter, Caesar Superdome, Port of New Orleans, and the Mississippi River
- Experienced, knowledgeable pilot will narrate for the duration of your trip
- Great activity for all ages
Duration: 30 Min. - 1 Hr.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Choice of 30, 45, or 60 minute New Orleans, Louisiana Aerial Flight tour
- Private airplane tour with FAA Commercial Pilot
- Live commentary
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Cash for reusable mic muff
- Face mask
- All guests are required to bring their own aviation headset, or purchase a reusable mic muff on-site ($4.51 each) if you do not have a headset. Unfortunately, this is the only part of the headset vendor is unable to sanitize, so they are requiring everyone to have their own.
- Children ages 2 and younger are considered lap children and will be sitting on an adult’s lap. Children under 5 are required to sit in an FAA DOT approved car seat that guest must provide. Vendor does not have car seats available.
- This tour is not recommended for those who are prone to motion sickness, please take the necessary precautions as refunds will not be provided in matters regarding these situations.
- All participants are required to sign an electronic liability waiver prior to your flight. If it is not completed prior to check-in, it will be required at time of check-in.
- Only 3 passengers max can go up at a time (Minimum of 2). If there is a large group, you must split the group into multiple flights.
- Due to FAA regulations, no single passenger can be over 300 lbs. and total combined weight of all passengers cannot exceed 450 lbs.
- Customer names and weights are required and must be provided in your reservation information.
- Must be 18 years old to book this tour. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Expectant mothers are recommended to confirm with their physician before flying.
- Dress for appropriate weather, there is no air conditioning in the summer months.
- No large bags are permitted on the aircraft, only small purses and bags.
- Food and drinks are not allowed on the aircraft.
- Service dogs or pets are not permitted.
- There are no restrooms on board.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- In the event of inclement weather, vendor reserves the right to alter, modify, or reschedule any tours due to weather or unsafe conditions within two weeks of the original reservation. Refunds are not available if a flight must be rescheduled due to weather conditions.
- Flight time is defined as the time from engine start to engine shutdown. This includes the time it takes to get from the ramp to the runway and back, before and after takeoff, and landing.
- Vendor uses a Cessna 172S 4 seater airplane and a Piper Archer PA28-181 4 seater airplane.
- Professional, commercial pilot is certified by the FAA.
- Restrooms are available prior to departure.
- Free parking is available on-site.
5701 Walter Beech St, New Orleans, LA 70126, USA
Big Easy Aerial Tour
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews